Holland Travel Answers

change location

visa for hawaii

by morgan_b Online Now Oct 15, 2003 at 4:50 AM

i want to go to Hawaii for longer than 3 months. I am a Dutch resident. A visa will be needed, then. I want to do some voluntary work (agricult.), too. can anyone inform me about: - visa extension...easy to do from Hawaii? - what papers (visa and other) do i exactly apply for..and does it take long for them to arrive? - - i cannot go to the Embassy in Holland to ask this, right now,as i am not in Europe . Also, travellers tend to know things where burocracy sometimes makes ways unnecessarily complicated.-- Thank you for a tip!

Quote & Answer
6 Answers
  • OlafS's Profile Photo

Re: visa for hawaii

by OlafS Online Now Oct 15, 2003 at 5:15 AM

A tip; post this question in the right forum. Michigan is not Hawaii.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Seabiscuit's Profile Photo

Re: Re: visa for hawaii

by Seabiscuit Online Now Oct 15, 2003 at 5:45 AM

Olaf- (Hehehehehe!) Didn't even know there *was* a Holland in Michigan! (The mind boggles). ;o) J-

• OlafS's Profile Photo

by OlafS Online Now Oct 15, 2003 at 5:48 AM

Oh absolutelty, I didn't even know there was a Holland in The Netherlands until I saw it on VT!

• lorgnierl's Profile Photo

by lorgnierl Online Now Oct 15, 2003 at 6:03 AM

since the 11 sept, us made difficulties to go in states i have the same probleme than you : passeport i had an old passport, so if i want to go i have 1 to phone to the us embassy : 15euros 2 to go to paris : 50 euros 3 to buy a stamp or visa : 80 euros or i can make a new passport : 60 euros ! i know what i ll do !!! i listen to on tv infos that compagnie have to give to hte FBI or police or other establisshement 25 datas of your live or way of living : where you go, what you eat in the plane, where you ll rent a car, what kind of car , ..... i ll go, any way ! see you lionel

• Rixie's Profile Photo

by Rixie Online Now Oct 15, 2003 at 8:18 AM

Here is the U.S. Consular website on visas: travel.state.gov/visa_servic... For specific info about extending your visa, see: travel.state.gov/xtension.ht...

• YVRDave's Profile Photo

by YVRDave Online Now Oct 15, 2003 at 10:23 AM

You say you are a resident of holland but, what country are you a citizen of?

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines