Holguín Travel Answers

change location

What about the beach ?

by Mrspolpon Online Now Jan 11, 2007 at 6:59 PM

i am inquiring about the beach in Playa Turquesa. Is is as small as they say ? Am i able to walk around and enjoy the area or will it be too short ? i am used to the beaches in Florida and in Cancun ??? Thanks .

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: What about the beach ?

by jimpsy_ Online Now Jan 12, 2009 at 2:43 PM

The beach is smaller than most but you can still have a nice walk. I dont know if the water is dark all the time but when i was there it was. The grounds are beautyful. The food was great for Cuba and the rooms were very nice. Buffet was very good. Make sure you have pizza and ice cream at the beach its really good.The place is very big and they have carts to pick you up if you find the walks to long, but it sounds like you like to walk so it will probabley be good for you.I found the pools really cold but clean. Make sure you take some bug spray. Not a lot going on but we enjoyed it and would go back. Hope this helped.If this is your first time in Cuba its good to take a little extra with you, like toothpaste and brush they can use anything you can give them. V aradaro would be a great place if you like to walk the beaches the most beautyful i have seen.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines