Hoi An Travel Answers

change location

by Maddie7 Online Now Jan 4, 2007 at 9:21 AM

Just wondering if anyone may have some advice (or comforting thoughts :)) I sent a large parcel home to Canada on Nov. 18 via airmail from the Hoi An Post Office. They told me it would take 3 weeks to arrive home. My friend sent a package home the same day and it arrived just on time. So far its about 7 weeks late and I missed giving out Christmas presents :( I've had no luck in receiving an e-mail response from VNPT about where it may be. Is there someone in Canada I can talk to? I'm starting to feel a bit sick about it as its a lot of wasted money on a student budget...Thanks for your advice, I really appreciate it!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Kudos's Profile Photo

RE: Post

by Kudos Online Now Jan 11, 2007 at 3:29 AM

sorry to hear this happened. but as far as i know they cant track down a package any more than they can find the cure for global warming here in Vietnam. my company ships packages in within VN all the time. if they lose something, they lose it (and we are they're corporate client).

but i still feel really bad so how about this. if you have any documents concerning the parcel, scan it and send it to me. i will make them a visit to ask about your missing package. however, as i'm not the sender they are not obligated to tell me anything.

kudos@myuw.net

also try the canadian post office :)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Hoi An