Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Help to get from Hoboken to riverside mall nj

by Paul1979666 Online Now Mar 28, 2014 at 12:29 PM

How do u get from Carlos bakery to riverside mall please via train or bus

2 Answers Mar 28, 2014 at 1:09 PM
    • Newark Airport to Hoboken, NJ

by gsbingel Online Now Oct 25, 2011 at 10:10 AM

What is the best method of transportation from the Newark airport to Hoboken, NJ

3 Answers Oct 25, 2011 at 12:02 PM
    • going to Hoboken

by loreley1 Online Now Mar 6, 2010 at 4:01 PM

Please
      HI

I am new in the area.
      does anybody knows how can I get to Hoboken from Philly?
      I am using public transportation.Is Newark the best way to reach Hoboken or shall I try go to Jersey City?I would like to go to the ferry terminal.
      Thanks
      Loreley

2 Answers Mar 25, 2010 at 12:47 PM
    • hoboken to newark

by wylie313 Online Now May 27, 2009 at 11:27 AM

hi i will be moving to hoboken but working at university hospital in newark. i was wondering what is the easiest route. i have driven the pulaski skyway and must say i wasnt happy with it. is there a better way to go or would that be everyones first choice. thanks

4 Answers Aug 25, 2009 at 3:31 PM
    • Question about Cals

by girl123 Online Now Jun 2, 2008 at 10:41 AM

I saw someone metion Cal and Sons hotdog stand (and street corner) Has he been around? I've driven past a few times in recent days - and no one is there. Anyone know?

• Accomodation in Hoboken

by ebiljaime Online Now Aug 14, 2007 at 6:23 AM

I'll be traveling from S'pore to Newark in Oct 07. Was wondering if there's any affordable accomodation in Hoboken? Will be great if someone could provide me of any hotels/motels which is closed to Hoboken Path station so that I can catch a train ride to Manhattan easily.

Appreciate your assistance on this one..anyone?

3 Answers Oct 7, 2007 at 8:07 PM
    • Driving to Cape cod

by jennynorman51 Online Now Mar 8, 2007 at 2:05 AM

I will be staying in Hoboken soon and am planning to drive to Cape Cod. I need to hire a car and guess that it is best to hire from an airport. Please could someone advise me on which airport has the easiest route out of New York to Cape Cod or indeed if this is the best place to hire a car from. Many thanks.

• Marina63's Profile Photo

Newark Airport

by Marina63 Online Now Aug 12, 2006 at 6:33 PM

What is the easiest and cheapest way to get from Newark airport to Hoboken.

4 Answers Aug 17, 2006 at 6:54 AM
    • Hoboken to JFK

by misslind Online Now Jul 23, 2006 at 12:22 AM

What is the easiest (but not most expensive) way to get from Hoboken to JFK? Thanks from Germany!

1 Answer Jul 23, 2006 at 8:12 AM
    • Travel

by millies06 Online Now Apr 29, 2006 at 4:33 AM

I will be travelling to new york for the first time in may, and wondered how much will it cost and how long it will take to travel from Hoboken to Manhattan every day? I will also be arriving at jfk at midnight, and wondered how much it would cost to get a taxi? thanks

1 Answer May 2, 2006 at 4:38 PM
    • Travel

by millies06 Online Now Apr 29, 2006 at 4:32 AM

I will be staying travelling to new york for the first time in may, and wondered how much will it cost and how long it will take to travel from Hoboken to Manhattan every day? I will also be arriving at jfk at midnight, and wondered how much it would cost to get a taxi? thanks

1 Answer Apr 29, 2006 at 7:25 AM
    • davidgu's Profile Photo

Airport transportation tips?

by davidgu Online Now Mar 7, 2005 at 1:21 AM

I'm planning on staying at a friend's apartment in Hoboken as I transit through mid-April, flying into Newark, and then out of La Guardia early the next morning.

What's the best (quick and not pricey) way to get from Newark airport to Hoboken, and from Hoboken to La Guardia?

Expected costs and travel times would appreciated.

Thanks in advance ...

3 Answers Mar 8, 2005 at 2:33 PM