Hobart Travel Answers

change location

Where to stay in Hobart for a family of six (no kids)?

by alexandra.hsiao Online Now Aug 23, 2006 at 11:31 PM

Hi! My family and I are travelling to Tasmania for two weeks and would love recommendations on good accomodations (hotels/apartments) in hobart that have kitchenettes. if you dont' know of any with a living area/kitchen facilities, even recommendations on regular hotels would be great. there are too many to choose from!

Thanks.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • xuessium's Profile Photo

RE: Where to stay in Hobart for a family of six (no kids)?

by xuessium Online Now Aug 24, 2006 at 8:17 AM

HI!

I have a review of Quest Waterfront Apartments on my VT Hobart page if you care to take a look....

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: Where to stay in Hobart for a family of six (no kids)?

by jeharing Online Now Aug 24, 2006 at 2:37 PM

I am going in Nov/Dec and my friends, and I are staying at Cozy Cabins. Their website is http://www.cosycabins.com.au/. We are also getting our car through them. I don't know how nice they are, but I am going with two friends from Australia and they said the ones on the mainland are nice. They can also help you with an itineray. They have cabins scattered around Taz. We are staying at four different ones while on our 2 week trip. Hope you have a great trip. Janice

• iandsmith's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Where to stay in Hobart for a family of six (no kids)?

by iandsmith Online Now Aug 30, 2006 at 5:26 AM

If you can get near to Battery Point, that would be ideal. That's where the best of the history and waterfront are. Just plunge into google and see what comes up.
    Cheers.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines