by davidjo Online Now Mar 20, 2013 at 3:31 AM

OK, Bigmac, just a suggestion!! Sorry

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: wher to buy size 11 shoes in HMC

by bigmac1964 Online Now Mar 20, 2013 at 3:43 AM

davidjo wrote:
    OK, Bigmac, just a suggestion!! Sorry

No problem i reckon i will have to try bar number 5 and check every ones feet.

• andie_c's Profile Photo

by andie_c Online Now Mar 20, 2013 at 5:24 AM

Hi, it will be difficult to find size 11 shoes in Saigon. That's not to say you can't, you just have to use a little nous. I am size 11.5-12 and I have trouble in both Saigon and Hanoi. Firstly you should try the night markets that are on every night at the Ben Thanh Markets. Here you should explore the little side streets as there is a huge variety of casual, sporting and formal shoes, of course the majority are knock offs. If you want the real thing take a stroll down Nguyen Trai Street in district 1. Here you will find all the major labels, Nike, Diesel, Converse to name a few. Lastly if you feel like a real bargain, check out all the street stalls that are littered along the road from the airport to the Ben Thanh ward. Each street vendor has a huge variety of shoes. I hope this helps and enjoy your travels..

1 member found this helpful

by andie_c Online Now Mar 20, 2013 at 5:26 AM

Hi, it will be difficult to find size 11 shoes in Saigon. That's not to say you can't, you just have to use a little nous. I am size 11.5-12 and I have trouble in both Saigon and Hanoi. Firstly you should try the night markets that are on every night at the Ben Thanh Markets. Here you should explore the little side streets as there is a huge variety of casual, sporting and formal shoes, of course the majority are knock offs. If you want the real thing take a stroll down Nguyen Trai Street in district 1. Here you will find all the major labels, Nike, Diesel, Converse to name a few. Lastly if you feel like a real bargain, check out all the street stalls that are littered along the road from the airport to the Ben Thanh ward. Each street vendor has a huge variety of shoes. I hope this helps and enjoy your travels..

by andie_c Online Now Mar 20, 2013 at 5:27 AM

• mikeinvietnam's Profile Photo

Re: wher to buy size 11 shoes in HMC

by mikeinvietnam Online Now Mar 20, 2013 at 9:05 AM

You might have better luck looking for a shoemaker that can make a custom pair. I had an occasion to find such a place five years ago and asked around, but the person who asked for them changed his mind. I just can't remember how I found the shoemakers. I know they are around town but I don't know how to find them now. Maybe a local Vietnamese person can find the information you need.

Mike

• akkipaa's Profile Photo

by akkipaa Online Now Mar 20, 2013 at 12:16 PM

I did it in Nha Trang, it was quite easy to find shoemaker, there was signs in many shoe shops, "by hand made". I didn't do it in HCMC, but I think that just walking around the streets you find a place. It's a couple of years ago, the cost were like 10-20$ and you had the opportunity to select the shoe model. My size is wide 10.5. My problem there is the width more than size, but I got suitable. (I had only some doubts, the size modelling they made wasn't so professional :)

• NitNoy's Profile Photo

by NitNoy Online Now Mar 20, 2013 at 1:19 PM

You should be able to find size 11's at Worldwide Sports on the corner of Pasteur and Han Thuyen.

• crisgastardo's Profile Photo

by crisgastardo Online Now Mar 20, 2013 at 10:42 PM

benh than market is the place to be... you have plenty of choices in there at a bargain.

by bigmac1964 Online Now Mar 28, 2013 at 3:15 AM

What is your answer?

• blueskywithrainbow's Profile Photo

by blueskywithrainbow Online Now Apr 7, 2013 at 9:29 AM

there are some places to buy shoes in Vietnam- Ho CHi minh for size 11 such as:
    1. Sai gon square: corner Le Loi street and Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street. Let start to bargain with 20 or 30% off.
    2. Ly Chinh Thang Street , District 3

by vfo Online Now Jun 6, 2014 at 6:17 AM

Hi there,
    You could find big size shoes (both man & woman) at Vietnam Factory Outlet
    Address: 132 Bui Vien, District 1, HCMC.
    Fanpage: www.facebook.com/vietnamfactoryoutlet

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Ho Chi Minh City