Hluhluwe

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Area close for good views

Underberg Mar 26, 2014 at 3:01 AM

is there a short drive to a stream & mountain range viewing spot from Underberg?

more
    • Area close for good views

Underberg Mar 26, 2014 at 3:01 AM

is there a short drive to a stream & mountain range viewing spot from Underberg?

more
    • Souvenirs and Stuff Durban!

Durban Apr 8, 2014 at 11:28 AM

I was interested in buying some personal items in addition to typical South Africans souvenirs from Durban. Unfortunately, I have been to two places, one is missing most of the items I was looking for and the other was a complete rip off and very touristic. Any recommendations for souvenirs and local made items will be very much appreciated. BTW, I'm in Durban!

Thank you in advance !

more
    • MinnieEngelbrecht's Profile Photo

Scuba Diving At Sodwana

Sodwana Bay National Park Mar 30, 2014 at 3:34 AM

We are 3 people, 2 Open Water Divers and 1 Non Diver, planning a trip to Sodwana.
      Are there any accommodation with sea views?
      Which Diving Company will yopu recommend?

more
    • AcornMan's Profile Photo

Getting from Maputo, Mozambique to Hluhluwe?

by AcornMan Online Now Dec 10, 2012 at 3:10 PM

In July, I need to get from Maputo, Mozambique to a destination close to Hluhluwe. Then about a week later I'll need to get back to Maputo. What's the best way to do that?

If that's too difficult, I can probably use Johannesburg as my portal instead of Maputo, in which case I still need advice about how to get to and from there. Thank you.

2 Answers Dec 11, 2012 at 9:17 AM
    • AcornMan's Profile Photo

Best time to visit South Africa?

by AcornMan Online Now May 14, 2011 at 7:04 PM

My wife and are planning a safari near Hluhluwe in northern Natal. What is the best time of year for such a trip?

6 Answers May 24, 2011 at 1:53 AM
    • ATLC's Profile Photo

Name of the park

by ATLC Online Now Apr 6, 2003 at 1:18 AM

There's a park in Hluhluwe that has a Zulu village and a reptile park (snakes/alligators). Do you know the name of the park? It is not the Hluhluwe Game Reserve as far as I know.

8 Answers Apr 6, 2003 at 1:43 AM