Travel Answers
Hisaronu

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How Best to get from Bodrum to Rhodes by ferry.

Bodrum Mar 8, 2015 at 8:51 AM

What is the best way to travel from Bodrum to Rhodes on either Saturday 20th or Sunday 21st June 2015. We are a senior couple - on a tight budget travelling from Brisbane Australia to Turkey and the Greek Islands. I believe you can get a bus to Mamaris from Bodrum but I don't think there is one early enough to connect with the 9am catamaran to Rhodes. We'd prefer not to stay in Mamaris if we can avoid it. Does a later ferry operate in JUne?
      Also is there a reliable ferry service of some kind from Bodrum to Rhodes
      Also how do you get from Rhodes port to accommodation in the old Rhodes town?

more
    • HappyGilmore's Profile Photo

Marmaris Mid March

Marmaris Mar 15, 2015 at 7:41 AM

What is there to do in Mid March? We arrive 22/03/15 for one week and we are staying at the Rosy Hotel. Any tips greatly received.

more
    • Marmaris or Icmeler?

Marmaris Mar 3, 2015 at 6:24 PM

Hi

Me and my wife a looking to head to Turkey for our 1 year anniversary (we are 24 and 26 years old). We plan to mainly relax at the resort but we'd also like to swim with dolphins, chill by the beach and possibly do some watersports. Which town do you think would suit us better? Also which town embodies more of the Turkish culture and less of the British holiday party scene?

Thanks! :)

more
    • lycian apartments

by Les0346 Online Now Jul 12, 2014 at 9:21 AM

anybody stayed ay the lycian aparments any info would be great

1 Answer Jul 12, 2014 at 10:27 AM
    • Marks and spengers

by Billyg240 Online Now May 7, 2014 at 8:45 AM

Does anyone have any contact details for the Marks and Spengers handbag shop in hisaronu please

3 Answers May 10, 2014 at 12:29 PM
    • accomodation

by Natalie29 Online Now Jan 28, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Hi there,

Me and a friend are coming to Hisaronu for the summer from end of July to October.
      Anyone know of any apartments to rent for this time either in Hisaronu or Ovacik.
      Any help will be appreciated.
      Thanks

1 Answer Feb 1, 2013 at 7:07 AM
    • hi

by 080106bd Online Now Mar 22, 2011 at 5:09 AM

hi me and my boyfriend are coming to turkey in june, we wanted to know what kind of activities there are to do in hisaronu/dalaman, like theme parks, water parks, jet skiing etc.. also prices...

thankyou...

3 Answers Mar 30, 2011 at 3:44 AM
    • Anil.t's Profile Photo

Hisaronu or Bust

by Anil.t Online Now Apr 4, 2008 at 5:56 AM

Hi, I am traveling to Hisaronu on the 25th April and would be very grateful for any tips.

I am staying there for 7 nights and was thinking of spending a few days in a city or town within 100km from Hisaronu. Could anyone recommend a good city or town? Also, is it cheaper to get a hotel once I get there or should I book in advance?

Also, need advance on shopping ie. where to go and not to go.

Thanks for all you help.

Anil

• about trips

by thomas31 Online Now Jun 25, 2007 at 8:15 AM

please could you give me any information about any trips in hisoronu and the best place to buy them on the internet and how much should they cost thankyou

2 Answers Jun 28, 2007 at 10:09 AM
    • Mekik Apartments

by DebBowers Online Now Jan 5, 2005 at 7:44 AM

Has anyone stayed at the Mekik apartments in Hisaronu in Turkey or knows exactly where they are situated. Would be greatful for any info.

3 Answers Mar 17, 2005 at 6:20 AM