Hey, I am planning a trip to Osaka in November and we have 8 full days to spend. I have seen some of the reviews and concluded the following places of interest are:
(1) Osaka - (a) business commerical city (b) nothing fantastic except Universal Studio © not much attractions
(2) Kyoto to visit (a) Kinkakuyi Gold Pavilion (b) Heian shrine © Kiyomizudera Temple (d) Nijo-Jocastle (e) Arashiyama Bamboo Forest (f) Fushimi-Inari Taisha Shrine
(3) Nara to visit (a) Todai-ji for the Great Buddha and wondering deer.
- Could someone please tell me what other places of interest to visit beside those stated above and also what to see in Kobe?
- Can recommend reasonable hotel to stay at easily accessible location?
- Any reasonable onsen to recommend?
- How many nights at each places? Ie, Osaka, Kyoto, Nara and Kobe.
Thank you in advance. :-)
It's my first time to travel to Osaka with my daughter, and I have no clue how to begin this 6 day tour.
1. Which area should we get a hotel to check in to? (I already have a reservation at Hotel Shin Imamiya Address: 1-2-20 Haignochaya, Nishinari-ku 557-0004; Area/City/Country: Tennoji/Uehonmachi/Osaka/Japan) Is this a good place and is the area convenient to most parks visited by tourists?
2. We intend to visit Kyoto / Nara, should we stay 1 night in this area too? Or is it convenient to go back to our reserved hotel for the night if we will be visiting Universal Studios the next day?
3. If we stay in that said area (Nishinari-ku) which should we visit first? Universal Studios or Kyoto/Nara?
Your feedback would really help us decide a big bulk of our tour questions :) Thank you in advance!
Hubby & I with our 3 kids will visit Osaka for the first time this coming March 24-28. Can you help us with our itinerary. Where to go...How to go to...What to do... etc... From airport we have booked a hotel near Osaka Castle. How can we squeezed in - making our trip memorable with limited time. Thanks :-)
VirtualTourist®© 1994-2015 VirtualTourist.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Back to Top
|All reports are strictly confidential. Please explain why you are reporting this:|