Hintersteiner See

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Wandernadel badges, and points!

by Oliverstjohn Online Now Aug 22, 2006 at 4:01 AM

We are viusiting Söll for a fortnight, leaving Sep 2, We are both in our mid-80s, but have been enjoying the mountains together for 60 years. We aim, as a discipline, to earn our Wandernadel Gold badges, and hope to achieve this withut concessions to age. There are two trips for which we have failed to get a response from theTourist Offices at Scheffau or Søll. The Hinte3rsteiner See SEEWEG, obvously runs along the south side of the lake, roughly from the Seestuberl to the Gasthof Maier, for which you earn 50 points each. But where is the Stempel punkt for the Seeweg. which is worth 100? Similarly the Jägersteig runs from Walleralm (100) to Steiner Hochalm (!50), but is worth 150; where is the Stempel punkt? This is all great fun. but its will to be gorewarned if possible. I found your site a refreshing change. if I ignoredthe advert?
      We want to collect around 2000 points for the specisl Ellmau Gold badge. which needs 1800, or 900 if yyou are a child or over, is it 60 or 65? doesn't matter. I wish you well, and hope that you may know. I have a copy of the 2006 Wandernadel book, and will get another when we arrive in Söll. Best wishes Oliver

1 Answer Apr 27, 2007 at 4:42 AM