Hilton Head Island Travel Answers

change location

Detroit to Hilton Head May

by enchantingstarr Online Now Jan 2, 2007 at 5:11 PM

Hi, i'm new here. Searching around for awesome things to do down in Hilton Head this May. Three girls coming from detroit... we're looking for a lot of night life. Also we loves these hauntings we keep hearing about. Like the Lands End Light aka Frog More Light????... Also how's the weather usually down there in May? Is the ocean warm enough to swim? A lot of people on the beach during the day????

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: Detroit to Hilton Head May

by Alakdjsfaldsf Online Now Apr 6, 2007 at 9:15 AM

I'm from Grosse Pointe!
    My family and I are going to Hilton Head this Sunday for Spring Break!
    If you search on google "Hilton Head webcams" Click on one of the links and you can see how many people are on the beach, etc.
    There are actually quite a few people on the beach now for being April, I heard the water isn't UNBEARABLE, but I'm sure it's a tad cold.
    The weather will probably be pretty good, this coming weak it's supposed to be in the 70s and 80s so I'm sure it'll be around there in May, if not warmer.
    My 'rents have been there numerous times and there's always something to do, it's absolutely gorgeous.

I have no idea about the hauntings or such clubs considerng I'm only 15, haha, but I hope you have fun!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines