Hillside

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• thovick-thomas@midstate.edu

Peoria Jul 1, 2014 at 11:02 AM

I'm looking for something new to do with a 14 year old in Peoria... We've done the Lakeview Museum, Peoria Zoo, Riverplex, Constitution gardens and Dan Fogelberg memorial, Spirit of Peoria. Any other suggestions?

more
    • Free Trolleys

Chicago Jul 15, 2014 at 10:08 AM

Does the City of Chicago offer any Free Trolley Rides? If so, where are the boarding locations?
      Thank you.

more
    • Avoiding the Dan Ryan?

Chicago Jul 12, 2014 at 4:22 AM

Is it possible to avoid the Dan Ryan coming from central Il and going to Evanston IL?

more
    • places to dine in Libertyville

Libertyville Jul 14, 2014 at 5:21 PM

Having my son's 18th b day at the improv theater. ...is the a pizza place that could accommodate 30 people

more
    • msleddogtom's Profile Photo

can you use a tripod

Chicago Jul 13, 2014 at 1:47 PM

can you use a tripod when taking pictures from the hancock place observatory?

more
    • kathys2850's Profile Photo

Rush hour traffic

Chicago Jul 5, 2014 at 11:55 AM

We are driving out of the city on Monday evening to stay at a hotel out near ohare. If we wait until 7-8 o'clock to leave will we miss rush hour?

more
    • kathys2850's Profile Photo

Driving into city.

Chicago Jun 29, 2014 at 8:21 AM

We are driving into the city from Wisconsin on Sunday morning the 6th of July probably around 11:30. Looking to avoid heavy traffic if I can. Will there be a problem late morning?

more
    • apuleuis's Profile Photo

Time to go to the Planetarium & Skydeck

Chicago Jul 13, 2014 at 12:14 PM

I am planning a vacation to Chicago next month and getting a City Pass. This gives us access to Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum, Adler Planetarium, Willis Tower Skydeck and the Museum of Science & Industry. We're arriving Saturday & Leaving Tuesday so trying to cram it all into 4 days. So my question is, a standard family of 2 adults & an 8 year old, about how long does it take to go through the Planetarium (VIP entry) and the WIllis Tower Skydeck (Fast Pass)?

more

places for air show Photographs

Chicago Jul 13, 2014 at 7:17 PM

Im looking for a good location to take photographs of the Chicago Air Show... i dont have a powerful Zoom lens only up to 300mm and I'd ideally like to be away from the Sand on the beach any body have any suggestions??

more
    • where to stay

Chicago Jun 26, 2014 at 1:05 AM

When looking at where to stay what is the best area? Thanks

more

chicago skyline

Chicago Jul 13, 2014 at 1:44 PM

best places to take pics of chicago skyline

more