Hilbre Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bikers cafe

New Brighton 2 hours ago

Hi could people tell me he name of the cafe all the bikers park outside please. And on Monday the three ships line up, what is the best time to see them together, and from where in new Brighton!

Thanks

more
    • poem In Liverpool museum in front of the liver bird building

Liverpool Yesterday

there is a poem about Liverpool starting by I am...and it is like some sort of riddle.I can’t remember its name.
      does Anyone know it? It was in the museum
      Thank you!!

more
    • One evening only

Liverpool May 19, 2015 at 9:27 AM

Hello! I will attend a conference at the end of June and will have one evening only to explore Liverpool... Any must-dos? I will have been to the Cavern with a group the evening before, and one evening is the only spare time that I will have. Thanks for suggestions. (I will be based at the Hard days night hotel).

more
    • Romagirly's Profile Photo

Beatles Experience

Liverpool May 5, 2015 at 11:12 PM

Hi All, we are arriving into Liverpool on a Cruise Ship and would love to try the Beatles Experience on our own. is this possible and if so advice please. Tia.

more
    • time on Hilbre

by MargaretRay Online Now Feb 21, 2014 at 11:58 AM

If high tide is at 9.03am, what time do we need to begin the walk out, and when do we need to return?

3 Answers Feb 23, 2014 at 3:44 AM
    • Prehistoric footprints

by CarrieDolan Online Now Mar 17, 2011 at 1:42 AM

Hello I am planning on walking over to the island on saturday with a group of children who are studying dinosaurs at school. I was wondering if anyone could tell me whereabouts the prehistoric reptilian footprints are situated? I have tried to find information on the internet but so far have come up with nothing.Thankyou for taking the time to read this x

3 Answers Jul 22, 2011 at 2:06 PM