Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• how to apply wifi in the osaka?

Osaka Sep 13, 2015 at 7:18 PM

1. osaka sim card 如何申请?网路数据是不是一直都有开的? 需要验证密码?是怎么验证?

• planning below is it rush for us? And 路线可否请你帮忙我们做修改?

Osaka Sep 13, 2015 at 7:24 PM

First Day:

Second Day:
      4.大阪水上巴士 Aqua-Liner
      7.HEP FIVE 摩天轮

• transportation pass

Osaka Sep 6, 2015 at 6:01 AM

hi..i would like to ask about transportation pass. My schedule will be :

• 1st day : kansai - namba ( my hotel is in shin saibashi ). Go to Osaka castle, umeda sky building, hep5 ferris wheel and dotonburi, shinsaibahi and namba area
      • 2nd day : universal studio
      • 3rd day : check out from osaka and go to nara a whole day. go to kyoto at around 5 or 6 p.m.
      • 4 - 6th day : 3 days in Kyoto. Take the willer bus at the 6th day
      • 7th - 9th day : 3 days in Tokyo

Could you please advise which one is more suitable, is it Kansai Thru pass or Osaka Amazing Pass or Nankai - Kansai Airport edition ( i read that Nankai-Kansai Airport edition includes unlimited rides for 1 day on all Nankai Electric Railway lines within Osaka Prefecture added to the valid area for the Osaka Amazing Pass area edition for 1 day.)

How about for 2nd day as i plan to spend my whole day in universal studio ?

Thank you in advance for your help

Best Regards,

• mindcrime's Profile Photo

3 hours in Osaka, what do do?

Osaka Sep 6, 2015 at 2:26 AM

heading back to Kyoto from Hiroshima (or Himeji the second day) we may stop in Osaka for 3 hours.
      1)which is a convinient JR station to stop? (I've heard there are many stations in Osasa, have in mind we will use JR Pass)
      2)any suggested itinerary to follow? is the station a good starting point or do we have to deal with local transportation? (I'd prefer to avoid this)