Herzliya

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Herzliya on shabbat

by andge Online Now Apr 14, 2011 at 11:45 PM

Is everything open in Herzliya on Saturdays? restaurants, stores at The Outlet, etc?

How much should a taxi cost from Tel Aviv (old North) to the herzliya pituach marina on a saturday?

thanks!

1 Answer Apr 15, 2011 at 8:49 AM
    • rental for july 12 to july 16

by zayde Online Now Jun 2, 2009 at 1:37 AM

hello. i am seeking affordable rental accommodation for nights of july 12 to july 16, 2009. references available, clean, non-smokers, married couple.
      thank you.

1 Answer Mar 22, 2010 at 4:56 AM
    • rental for july 12 to july 16

by zayde Online Now Jun 2, 2009 at 1:37 AM

hello. i am seeking affordable rental accommodation for nights of july 12 to july 16, 2009. references available, clean, non-smokers, married couple.
      thank you.

• Where can I find an instrument shop/ guitar shop in Herzliya , or store close to Herzliya?

by xxxlunaxxx Online Now Oct 18, 2008 at 8:07 AM

Where can I find an instrument shop/ guitar shop in Herzliya? I'm going to buy a guitar and I need to find a shop. please help..

1 Answer Oct 19, 2008 at 5:39 AM
    • Need a place to live in Herliza

by gnelle Online Now Sep 7, 2008 at 2:10 PM

I will be going to IDC Herzliya. I am in need of an affordable accomodations, like a room in a shared house or apartment, which is not too far from the university. Is there anyone who could give me an advice where to conduct my housing search best, or is anyone, by any chance, currently looking for a short-term roommate?
      Many thanks!!
      Brett

2 Answers Nov 13, 2008 at 12:24 PM
    • Nightlife in Herzliya

by maplegardens Online Now Aug 31, 2008 at 7:56 PM

Where are the best places to go in Herzliya? I have heard of an annual beach party and was wondering if there were parties like that during the 2nd week of September when I will be visiting!

2 Answers Aug 31, 2008 at 10:01 PM
    • simcha dress

by Ruthgoldman Online Now Oct 20, 2007 at 4:33 PM

Can I find a stylish but modest'mother of the bride' dress in Herzliya or Netanya?

1 Answer Oct 20, 2007 at 7:01 PM
    • Looking for room for September+

by tatkau Online Now Aug 27, 2007 at 3:05 AM

Hi all,

I'm looking for a room or other accomodation in Herzliya from September 4th on.

Does anyone of you have a friend that looks for a roomate or anything else?

Thanks in advance!
      Tatjana

2 Answers Aug 29, 2007 at 6:01 AM
    • Moving to Herzliya

by egillon Online Now Feb 11, 2007 at 2:55 AM

Hi, I'm moving to Herzliya, but having real trouble finding rental properties that aren't insanely expensive. Also, real lack of websites apart from real estate agents (with the aforementioned insanely expensive apartments).

Can anyone tell me a good place to start looking for a long term sub let in this area?

Ta

8 Answers Apr 10, 2007 at 10:20 AM
    • Where can I get a cross at the Arena Mall and how much is it?

by WilliamXu Online Now Aug 29, 2006 at 8:02 AM

Hi! I'll leave Herzliya this Saturday but I havnen't got a cross for my friend yet. Could anyone kindly tell me if I can get a cross in the arena mall and how much it is. Thanks a lot!

9 Answers Aug 30, 2006 at 11:23 PM
    • sublet in Herzliya

by anja_1 Online Now Apr 21, 2006 at 5:36 AM

Hi,
      I will be spending some time in Herzliya from June 2 through July 9, 2006, in order to attend classes at the IDC Herzliya. I'm still in need of an affordable accomodation, like a room in a shared house or apartment, which is not too far from the university. Even though I've never been to Herzliya before, I feel like there are only hotels, but no other options available...Is there anyone who could give me an advice where to conduct my housing search best, or is anyone, by any chance, currently looking for a short-term roommate?
      Many thanks!!
      Anja

8 Answers Oct 24, 2008 at 10:35 PM
    • lsalin's Profile Photo

Information on Herzliya???

by lsalin Online Now Feb 19, 2006 at 8:18 PM

Hi, I will be spending time in June and July in Herzliya. I will be attending classes at The Interdisciplinary Center, and am wondering how far it is from the Sharon Hotel? Is there another hotel that would be closer to the IDC? What kind of taxi cost would it be between the Sharon and the IDC? If I choose to rent a car, what is the driving situation like in Herzliya, say compared to a large U.S. city like San Diego or Chicago?

Also, do you know where I can find a street map of Herzliya before I arrive there?

Thanks,

Larry

7 Answers Mar 20, 2006 at 12:27 PM
    • cl3707's Profile Photo

apartment for June

by cl3707 Online Now May 22, 2005 at 9:01 PM

I am looking for an apartment or sublet for Herzliya for June 2005 for one person, me. I would like to find a place near the University or near the beach.

3 Answers May 23, 2005 at 6:38 AM
    • Directions to Sharon Hotel, Herzlia

by atulc Online Now Sep 2, 2004 at 1:24 PM

I am travelling to Israel for the first time, I would like to know the driving directions from Tel Aviv Airport to Sharon Hotel, on Ramot Yam St , Herzlia. Can you please assist me in providing me the information.

8 Answers Sep 6, 2004 at 8:37 AM
    • sunnyboy78's Profile Photo

Visit to herizilia

by sunnyboy78 Online Now Jan 10, 2004 at 9:05 AM

hiii, this is sunny .... i live in india and i m supposed to visit herizilia (israel) in two weeks from now .... i'll be on project trip for next five-six months .... i would like to know .... what sort of weather/climate will be there for next six months? .... moreover, i'll be glad to have some pen friend from there or someone who has visited that place. thanks. sunny

21 Answers Jan 14, 2004 at 6:24 AM