Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• alycat's Profile Photo

Beachside weekend getaway

Philadelphia Apr 2, 2014 at 2:32 PM

Hello all,

Please suggest ideas for a beachside weekend getaway from DC for a couple...small condo/resort/cottage for accommodation and good seafood restaurants near the beach!

Thanks
      Ali

more
    • marca's Profile Photo

Hotel Near to Riverview Park

Pittsburgh Yesterday

We are doing a charity bike ride beginning and ending at Riverview Park. Is there a clean hotel (it does not have to be a chain) within 5 miles from the Park?

more
    • vvanawhitee's Profile Photo

walking tours

Pittsburgh Mar 29, 2014 at 11:23 AM

i was wondering if there were any walking tours or other tours in pittsburgh?

more
    • Hotel near Carnegie Mellon

Pittsburgh Mar 23, 2014 at 7:00 PM

Hi all. I'm planning a stay in Pittsburgh to visit my nephew at Carnegie Mellon. I've narrowed the hotels down to the Hilton Garden Inn in Oakland and the Marriott Courtyard in Shadyside (don't ask me about my winnowing criteria). Anyone familiar with these neighborhoods or hotels to help me tip the balance one way or another? Thanks much.

more
    • train travel

by kenweber Online Now Oct 26, 2013 at 7:21 AM

can I take a train to Hershey from Essex, ny ?

2 Answers Feb 3, 2014 at 12:20 PM
    • transportation

by megzie222 Online Now Jan 7, 2012 at 1:51 PM

My friend and I are going in the spring, and we are taking the train from Philly to Harrisburg. Is there a way to get from there to Hershey, or should we rent a car?

7 Answers Jan 8, 2012 at 10:07 PM
    • Hershey Park & Hotel

by Imaking4012 Online Now Jul 1, 2009 at 5:54 AM

I plan on booking at "Hotel Hershey", and going to the park for a couple of days. Is there any transportation from the hotel to the park, and from the park to the hotel?

1 Answer Jul 1, 2009 at 7:05 AM
    • Suites @ Hershey or Springhill Suites ++ When to book

by sharbev Online Now Feb 21, 2007 at 8:45 PM

Deciding between Suites at Hershey and Springhill Suites for a surprise trip to Hershey for my husband and 2 toddlers in at the end of March. Any preference between the two? Other favorites?

Also, the Suites @ Hershey have such varying prices (probably b/c the timeshare aspect) what is the best time to book and when? I've already noticed the price go down by1 on Orbitz.

Finally, if we do choose the Suites at Hershey...are we expected to do the whole presentation thing??

Thanks!
      Shari

1 Answer Mar 6, 2007 at 2:36 AM
    • Wednesday or Friday

by tbm Online Now Jul 30, 2006 at 1:16 PM

We are going to go to Strasburg and Hershey in a couple of weeks. We would like to go to Strasburg on Wednesday and half of Thursday, then move to Hershey for Thursday and Friday. We are concerned that Hershey will be much more crowded on Friday then on Wednesday. If it is, we would reverse our trip. Any insight?

2 Answers Sep 17, 2006 at 4:39 PM
    • Wednesday or Friday

by tbm Online Now Jul 30, 2006 at 11:49 AM

We are going to go to Strasburg and Hershey in a couple of weeks. We would like to go to Strasburg on Wednesday and half of Thursday, then move to Hershey for Thursday and Friday. We are concerned that Hershey will be much more crowded on Friday then on Wednesday. If it is, we would reverse our trip. Any insight?

1 Answer Jul 30, 2006 at 2:02 PM
    • rkid21's Profile Photo

restaurant

by rkid21 Online Now Apr 22, 2006 at 8:09 PM

Can anyone recommend a nice place to have dinner in Hershey or Harrisburg after my graduation ceremony? I am looking for a restaurant that is not too expensive or fancy, but something special with really tasty food.

Thanks for any suggestions!
      rkid21

3 Answers May 18, 2006 at 1:49 PM
    • paddymc09's Profile Photo

what is there to do ?

by paddymc09 Online Now Mar 13, 2005 at 4:42 PM

what is there to do in hershey pa ? i am going down to hershey in may for a couple of days for my grandmother 80th birthday...i wanted to know whats going on at night ? what if anything is going on ?

3 Answers Mar 18, 2005 at 12:52 AM
    • lodging in hershey

by barbaraginette Online Now May 27, 2004 at 8:08 AM

I will be bringing my family to hershey for the first time and we need a comfortable, clean affordable place to stay...any recommendations ?

1 Answer Jan 7, 2006 at 10:27 AM
    • keepin cool while camping??

by wendya2J Online Now Jun 22, 2003 at 2:32 PM

hi, is there a way to keep cool in hershey? we are going to be there this week camping, and i hear its going to be HOT!!!! any public pools near by?

• Roller coaster restraints

by wendya2J Online Now Jun 22, 2003 at 2:30 PM

Hi, We are coming to hershey this week for the Creation Festival. We plan on enjoying some of the sites and of course the park itself. Do you know any size restrictions for the restraints on the rollercoasters or any other rides that you may feel would be tight for a chubby person? how about the new claw? in the discription is says people over 225 may have a problem, what do you think?