change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• pn1's Profile Photo

Luggage lockers at Solingen Hbf

Solingen May 11, 2015 at 3:14 PM

I am planning on spending a few hours in Solingen on Sunday 12 July.

I will be travelling by train and am wondering if there are any luggage lockers or left luggage facilities at Solingen Hbf.

Paul in Australia

more
    • Cardiusa's Profile Photo

Motorbike parking in Cologne

Cologne May 8, 2015 at 11:29 PM

Hi all. I am travelling solo at the end of the month on a tight budget, anyone know how easy it is to park a motorbike in Cologne? The hostels I am looking at do not have parking. Many thanks

more
    • Amar_kirale's Profile Photo

How Do I travel from Attendorn?

Attendorn May 20, 2015 at 11:31 PM

I would be in Attendorn form 7th-26th June 2015 for office work. Hence I would be getting 2 weekends. I am planning to visit Amsterdam on the first weekend (12th June) and Paris on the second weekend(19th June).

Can anybody tell me how do I get to these 2 cities from Attendorn. Somebody told me that there are no buses or trains from Attendorn to go anywhere. Hence I will have to take a taxi to Cologne and from Cologne I can take a Eurorail. Whereas on internet I found that Attendorn has a railway station and there are daily trains from Attendorn to Amsterdam and also to Paris......I am confused!!!

Taxi itself would cost me €250 one way which is too expensive. I am looking at a cheaper public transport option may be a bus or a train. Also do let me know the fares and the best possible option.

I would be getting free from office work at 1.30pm every Friday. Hence any transport from Attendorn around 2.30-3.00 pm would be ideal. And while coming back I would prefer reaching back to Attendorn on Sunday night by 9.00-10.00pm so that I can easily report to office on Monday morning.

Moreover if you know any good budget hotels in 2 these cities that would be great.

Thanks in Advance

Amar

more
    • leics's Profile Photo

NRW tickets

Düsseldorf May 16, 2015 at 12:18 PM

In a similar vein to Travelfrosch's question below, I'm pondering the journey from Duesseldorf Flughafen to Aachen.

I know what train I will probably catch (1532) but there is a (very) slim possibility that I might manage the 1432. If I have an NRW ticket, which I can easily buy online, I don't have to buy a ticket for the Air Train from the terminal to Duesseldorf Flughafen railway station (ticket costs 2.50 euro, I think).

But if I buy a NRW ticket online for the 1532 and manage to get to the station in time to catch the 1432, can I use that ticket on that earlier train? I've had a look on DB and can't find anything relevant. I won't be buying an NRW dayticket, just an ordinary one-way fare.

In essence: is a single-journey NRW ticket departure-specific or can it be used on any equivalent train?

Thank you! :-)

more
    • Please, hepl me! How to get to Herscheid from Frankfurt?

by Lenusa83 Online Now Oct 27, 2008 at 1:33 AM

Does anyone know how to get to Herscheid from Frankfurt? I'm arriving to Frankfurt's airport. Is there any train or bus that goes to Herscheid? How far are these cities from each other? Also, I looked at the hotel in Herscheid and I couldn't find any! Is it such a small town without hotels???

1 Answer Oct 27, 2008 at 2:02 AM