Herrlisheim-près-Colmar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Beach Bianca

Le Cap d'Agde Aug 11, 2015 at 7:20 AM

Asking again.........does any one happen to know the Name of the Guy who runs the Beachbar AND Mattresses and Parasols on Beach Bianca.

Thanks

more
    • Bus from Airport

La Rochelle Aug 28, 2015 at 3:54 AM

Hi, I am travelling to La Rochelle on Monday next for 7 days. I believe I can get a bus from the airport. We are staying in the Axe Hotel, Rue de la Fabrique, La Rochelle,. would we be able to get the bus to the hotel or would it be better to get a taxi. Any idea how much a taxi would cost. Thanks in advance

more
    • ingridhoffman's Profile Photo

Hotel or B&B in Pau France

Pau Aug 23, 2015 at 11:26 AM

Hi, I travel a lot and I'm always looking for a special small hotel or B&B where ever I go. Can someone advise me on that one? Thanks, ingrid, the Netherlands

more
    • st tropez in early sept

Nice Aug 20, 2015 at 10:30 AM

is st tropez still happening in early sept ? beaches , nightclubs etc?

more
    • Dog friendly

Moëlan-sur-Mer Aug 18, 2015 at 3:36 AM

Are the beaches dog friendly

more
    • Parking in Honfleur

Honfleur Aug 26, 2015 at 5:25 AM

Hi, Myself and a Friend are doing an 8 day cycle tour round france. I was cheaper t take the car and park in le harve than pay £80 parking in Portsmouth but I am now wondering if that will be safe and whether we should drive the short distance to honfluer which we planned to stop at and park there for the 8 days.. Does anyone have any experience of good places to park in honluer for longer than 24 hours , if it is safe and if not what le harve is like for parking (safe wise). Thanks in advance. Finding it really hard to find out!

more
    • Places to visit

Verneuil-sur-Avre Aug 18, 2015 at 1:15 AM

Hi we come next week and wondered what the best places were to visit, we have a 9 year old and a 3 year old.

Also is there anywhere good in the rain? Don't mind travelling to get somewhere good

Thanks

more
    • Arriving in dieppe at 4am

Dieppe Aug 13, 2015 at 8:40 AM

Hi, we are planning to take the 11pm ferry from newhaven which arrives in dieppe at 4am. We will be on foot and want to see dieppe and Rouen on our way to/from Paris by train.

Questions;
      - when is the 1st shuttle bus to take us into dieppe town?
      - how far is it to walk? And how much would a taxi be?
      - what amenities are there at the ferry port if we end up having to wait a few hours for the first shuttle?

thanks

more
    • Camping stores in Cherbourg

Cherbourg Aug 9, 2015 at 4:18 AM

Hi All,

Is there any camping stores in cherbourg??

Thanks,

Rob

more
    • collegeprof's Profile Photo

Beach clubs

Saint-Jean-de-Luz Aug 8, 2015 at 1:05 PM

Can I rent an umbrella and beach chair in advance from one of the beach clubs?

more
    • keysys's Profile Photo

Xmas eve in Bourges

Bourges Aug 23, 2015 at 1:04 PM

Can anyone tell me if restaurants and bars are likely to be open on December 24th in the evening ?

more
    • hillelarkin's Profile Photo

corsica or sardinia

Corsica Aug 21, 2015 at 10:21 PM

I plan for 10-14 days vacations starting 2nd week of September and would like to decide btw. Corsica and Sardinia. Any insight to help my decision will be appreciated. For both places I assume that I will fly (from Israel) to Italy or France and take a ferry to one of the islands.

more
    • csuresh's Profile Photo

My Nice trip queries

Nice Aug 15, 2015 at 2:01 AM

I have the following queries regarding my trip next week - please help!

- I will be in Nice on sunday and monday. Cours saleya market was only half-a-day on sunday and not open on Monday. I will have around 30-45 mins to spend at this place before close. Will this place at it best being closing time or they would have wind-up everything at the close time.

- I find from map that I may need to travel 1.5 to 2kms between my wish list places few times. Tram is not helping much as google maps shows walk + tram is almost same as walking the distance fully. Being with my daughters aged 10 and 6, I find the planned walking distance too much for a day - if I want to use taxi less than 2km, how much will they charge me - are taxi ranks common.

more
    • 1 day bordeaux

Bordeaux Aug 11, 2015 at 2:37 AM

1 september im stay in bordeaux . I want to visite several tastings vine on 2 people.
      1- How much
      2- addresses of places
      3- russian guide?

have car

more
    • local taxi companies BASED in Cap d;agde

Languedoc-Roussillon Aug 9, 2015 at 9:35 AM

Hi all,
      despite going to cap d'agde for holidays for many years, we have never had to use a taxi as we have always had the car.
      Our next trip will have to be without the car as age has finally beaten us I'm afraid. How we will cope I just don't know but Cap d'Agde is too good to miss.
      So I am hoping it will be possible to travel to where we want to travel by Taxi . For instance..... locally to the town, or to Beziers or a trip to Montpelier or to Agde ( I know there is a bus to Agde so that would not be too bad) .

What I need information about, is to know if there IS a local Taxi Company or taxi companies actually based IN Cap D'agde so that we would be able to call one locally ie quickly without having to call them in from Agde or further away than that.

any help on this would be really appreciated.

more
    • What Station?

Paris Aug 7, 2015 at 2:45 PM

We need to get from Montmartre by rail to Arquebusiers La Maris District. We are staying at Rue Lamarck, Montmartre.

more
    • Hire of 28 Seat Coach for 1 day tour of Monaco starting and finishing in Nice

Nice Sep 1, 2015 at 2:41 PM

I wish to hire a 28 seat coach with driver and or tour guide for a tour of Monaco and Eze. Our group will be based in Nice.

more
    • louiseks's Profile Photo

Guarded parking near Museum of Modern Art

Lille Aug 26, 2015 at 12:05 AM

Hi, I am looking for a guarded parking near the Museum of Modern Art I see that there is an open parking nearby . But as I am travelling from Amsterdam to Alicante to spent the winter, I need to be sure that my car is parked in a secure area. Thanks for your replies. Louise

more
    • s083629's Profile Photo

Hotel near the airport

France Aug 21, 2015 at 11:14 AM

Requesting a recommendation for a comfortable hotel with easy access to CDG Airport. One night stay only (possibly with something interesting nearby). Flight is at 1pm the next day. Alternatively, are there any B&Bs nearby?

more
    • Visit to Louvre Museum

Paris Aug 31, 2015 at 1:06 PM

During my Paris visit I shall be staying at Hotel Novotel Marne La Vallée Collégien, 2 Allée des Portes de la Forêt, Z.A.E Les Portes de la Forêt, 77090 Collégien, France. Pls advise cheapest mode of transport for visit to Louvre Museum from hotel.

more
    • options of places to stay apart from Nice. ☺

Nice Aug 26, 2015 at 10:05 PM

We are staying in Barcelona till 30th and are looking to stay somewhere with a beach or pool for a couple of days before we go to Paris. have thought of Nice but wondered if there was anywhere else people could suggest. Open to anyt hing as long as it is budget and accessible by public transport! thanks heaps in advance

more
    • Paris Transportation

Paris Aug 22, 2015 at 2:09 PM

Approximately how much would a Taxi cost from CDG airport to Notre Dame?

more
    • Sharonov's Profile Photo

How Far is the Airport from the City

Toulouse 23 hours ago

We'll be in the Dordogne region for three weeks, flying in and out of Toulouse. I plan to return my car a couple of days before leaving to go home, and spending a few days in the city. Should I just stay by the airport or is it too far from the city to make it feasible? In the same vein, is there any kind of train or bus that goes from central Toulouse to the airport?

more
    • Weather in december

Nice Sep 1, 2015 at 7:20 AM

Planning on visiting south of France and Istanbul in December. What is the weather like? I know it's not too warm but not too cold either. Traveling from the United States! Feedback please!

more
    • History of Isigny sur mer

Isigny-sur-Mer Aug 31, 2015 at 2:20 PM

Was the family of Walt Disney ever a part of this area?

more