Hermosillo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Where to shop in Hermosillo, mx

by Vikkisloan Online Now Nov 8, 2011 at 12:38 AM

Can anyone tell me where we can purchase baseball cleats in Hermosillo, mx?

1 Answer Nov 8, 2011 at 1:44 AM
    • Guaymas to Bahai de Kino

by DenandDode Online Now Mar 16, 2008 at 11:24 AM

We would like to have a look at Bahia Kino on our way north from Guaymas.

Should we drive from Guaymas to Hermosillo on Highway 15, and then west on Highway 16 to Kino? I realize that this is the long route.

Or has anyone driven on on Highway 15 to Highway 24, northwest on 24, up to 16, and then west on to Kino? What is the condition of Highways 24 and 16?

Thanks for any information you can give us.

Dennis and Doreen

• Need Assistance.

by Kompai Online Now Oct 27, 2006 at 10:28 AM

Going from Mesa,Az. to El Fuerte,Sinaloa to work with "Flyng Doctors" Nov.2 Going by via Hermosillo on "Crucero" bus .Need to know if any economical hotels located in area of bus terminal.Plz reply to Eskiko@webtv.net Thanks.Hank.

• cbails's Profile Photo

Holiday Packages in Hermissillo

by cbails Online Now Apr 29, 2006 at 3:39 PM

Hi,

Can anyone help? I am looking to travel to Hermosillo in June, 2006 and I wondered if anyone could recommend a tour operator which could offer return flights from the UK and hotel accommodation in the centre of Hermosillo.

If any one could help, I would be very much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Lee.

2 Answers May 2, 2006 at 11:17 AM
    • Taxi fare from Hermosillo to San Carlos

by hdduch Online Now Mar 17, 2005 at 11:02 AM

I understand you can take a taxi all the way from Hermosillo to San Carlos. ABout how much would that cost? Would you need to book in advance since it is such a long trip?

3 Answers Dec 23, 2006 at 2:57 PM
    • rbaly79's Profile Photo

Colonia Palo Verde (Hermosillo, Sonora) ?

by rbaly79 Online Now Feb 21, 2005 at 11:32 AM

Can anyone give me any type of info on the Colonia of Palo Verde in Hermosillo? I'm going this March to that particular area. Please give me tips and advice. Street map of that area would be much appreciated. Thanks! Roberto

1 Answer Nov 11, 2005 at 11:00 AM
    • traveling to san carlos via hermosillo

by sarahwc Online Now Feb 17, 2005 at 3:48 PM

My fiance and I plan to fly into hermosillo this August. Would anyone recommend how we find our way out of the city and on our way to San Carlos? Thanks! We're very excited--our first trip to Mexico!

2 Answers Mar 1, 2005 at 7:33 AM
    • El Consorcio Concert Tickets - Hermosillo

by SpecialMouse Online Now Jan 27, 2005 at 10:06 AM

I am trying to find out how I can purchase tickets for the El Consorcio concert at the Auditorio Civico del Estado in Hermosillo March 7 at 7:00 p.m. or 9:00 p.m. I live in Sun City, Arizona. Thank you so much.

• Tambo-De-Oro's Profile Photo

Hermosillo hotel - info help needed

by Tambo-De-Oro Online Now Jan 13, 2005 at 3:58 PM

Maybe you can help me. I am looking for a hotel I have heard of that is in the centro area and is somewhat historic. It is probably a two star at best but sounds like a fun and inexpensive place to stay. Does my description sound familiar? Do you know it or somewhere else that is clean, old, classic and in the central part of downtown (centro)? I am looking for a place for myself and possibly a local woman friend for one or two nights, mid week. My budget is200-400pesos, or around20-40USD. Thanks a lot!

1 Answer Nov 11, 2005 at 11:08 AM
    • how far is el paso and hermosillo from each other

by alexxiss Online Now Aug 8, 2003 at 6:54 PM

my father who has been here in the united states for twenty years or more and there was a problem with his citizenship so the ins picked him up on tuesday and deported him on friday I am wondering how far el paso is from herosillo, mexico because they will drop him off on the border and he is going to hermosillo.

1 Answer Aug 11, 2003 at 8:20 AM
    • city map of hermosillo, mexico

by kd7kdr Online Now Jul 31, 2003 at 8:06 PM

where do i find a street map of hermosillo?

5 Answers Jun 5, 2006 at 5:07 PM
    • LOST RELATIVES

by PRISA Online Now Dec 29, 2002 at 10:39 PM

I AM LOOKING FOR PARENTS, OR SISTERS, BROTHERS COUSINS IN HERMOSILLO MEXICO ORIGINALLY FROM MEXICO THAT ARE RELATED BY BLOOD TO A WOMAN BY THE NAME OF MARIA DE DIOS HERNANDEZ. BIRTHDATE IS 10/29/56? SHE HAS NOT SEEN HER FAMILY FOR 26-27 YEARS..

• LOS ANGELES

by PRISA Online Now Dec 29, 2002 at 10:33 PM

IS THERE A SUCH RANCHO BY THE NAME OF LOS ANGELES, IN HERMOSILLO, SONORA MEXICO? I NEED TO KNOW THIS INFO.