change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tips for a night out?

Stratford-upon-Avon Jun 15, 2015 at 5:07 AM

Hi,
      Can anyone recommend a good spot for dancing in Stratford on a saturday night, ideally not one full of teenagers?
      many thanks
      Christina

more
    • ireneqmann's Profile Photo

transportation

London Jun 21, 2015 at 9:51 AM

How do I get to Southampton Pier for cruise from Heathrow airport?

more
    • Transit from Heathrow while flying from Dublin to Delhi

Heathrow 16 hours ago

Hi, 

I want to travel from Dublin to Delhi by British Airways. I am an Indian passport holder currently in Ireland on Work Permit. I have Irish GNIB card. I need to Change terminal from T5 to T2 for connecting flight. Do I need transit visa in this case?

Thanks !!

Regards, Nitesh

more
    • Transit on a South African Passport

Heathrow Jul 1, 2015 at 3:25 AM

My client is traveling from South African to Canada via Heathrow. They will be changing terminals during this flight. Will they require a transit via or any other type of visa

more
    • nj0110's Profile Photo

Places to eat and visit

Southampton Jun 8, 2015 at 3:18 AM

Hi,

Kindly let me know for the places of visit in Southampton and nice places to eat with veg options please.

Anything that is must to do in Southampton, please let me know..

thanks in advance.

more
    • rock/gem shop

Bourton on the Water Jun 26, 2015 at 6:45 AM

Does anyone know the details of the rock/gem/crystal shop in Bourton? Name? Telephone number? Website?

more
    • Festival in London

London Jun 18, 2015 at 10:17 AM

Hi everybody

I’m Belgian, and I would like to participate to the festival "British Summer Time" in Saturday 27 june 2015 in London. I need four places. I think there is no more tickets available. So can somebody help me ? Or is it possible to buy four entries tickets locally ? As I plan to stay in London two days, can you advise me a good hotel near the festival and not to expensive ?

Thank you for your help !

more
    • MayyaLarsson's Profile Photo

How to find a tennis partner?

Exeter Jun 15, 2015 at 1:38 AM

Hi! I'm going to be in Exeter under July (educational course)and want to find a person to play tennis with. Is it possible?

more
    • Astyanax's Profile Photo

Seating at The Globe

London Yesterday

My wife and I enjoyed our tour last year of The Globe theatre and would like to return for a performance. As I recall the benches in the theatre were uncomfortable. The Shakespeare's Globe web site makes it appear that the only seating is on benches. My wife has a bad back and could not sit there for long. Are there any comfortable seats in the Globe?

more
    • Data plan card usage at Edinburgh and London

London Jun 22, 2015 at 9:34 PM

I will be traveling to Edinburgh and London for 2 weeks and i would like to purchase a data plan card for internet and phone calls. I will be landing in Edinburgh first and hope to purchase the data plan card from the airport. Can the same data plan be used at both Edinburgh and London and what are the brands recommendable? Thank you in advance! :)

more
    • 2year old things to do

Southport Jun 22, 2015 at 5:45 AM

What is there to do with my 2yr old son we will b staying in southport next week mon to fri we found a lawnmower museum but thats alll we can find thanks in advance

more
    • Fashion in London

London Jun 18, 2015 at 11:38 AM

Hi everybody,

I’m a Belgian student and i’m 21 years old. I love fashion and I know that London is the place to be there for. Could some Londonian help me to localize a vintage shop of clothing. I will stay in London just for sunday, so i would like to know if this shop is open this day. In addition, I dream to attend to a fashion show. Is anybody able to provide me with usefull information ?

Thanks very much !
      Bye

more
    • London trip

London Jun 18, 2015 at 8:22 AM

Hi,
      I’m from Belgium, and I will be travelling with a few other friends to London in July and we are looking for affordable hotels which are in the more convenient neighbourhoods. Which would be recommended ? In addition, I have also visited the general tourist places ; Parliament Houses, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Tower Bridge, Madame Tussauds, and Buckingham Palace. I am planning to be there for three day, so what do you recommend ? Finally, someone had suggestions for good restaurants and bar ?

Thank you for your help !

more
    • Youth group activities

Bournemouth Jun 17, 2015 at 6:28 AM

Hi, I've got a group of 15-20 young people aged, 13-25. Weekend of the 7th Aug.
      Do you know of any hotels (B+Bs, hostels are fine as well) that can accommodate us?
      Also is there any active activities to do on the beach, like jet ski's extra that we can book?

Thanks
      Tina

more
    • nj0110's Profile Photo

Is it the best place to stay for Porthcurno beach and kynance cove

Falmouth Jun 15, 2015 at 8:57 AM

Hi,

I am planning to visit the porthcurno beach and kynance cove over the weekend from Southampton. I have options to access only public transport. can anyone help me plan a trip to these places :
      1. as where could be my base.
      2. IS it better travelling from London or southampton for good prices
      3. what other places can be visited in 2 days
      4. Are there any day tours/trips from the base location.

Thanks in advance..

more
    • Transport passes in Edinburgh and London

London Jul 1, 2015 at 2:36 AM

I understand that the oyster card will cover London major transport system such as buses, trains. Can it be used in Edinburgh too and if not any transport passes that can cover both Edinburgh and London? If there isn't, what is the best transport pass to purchase for Edinburgh given i am staying in Edinburgh for 5 days? I think i will travel both train and bus there.

Thank you in advance!! :)

more
    • locker facilities at euston station and Victoria

London Jun 29, 2015 at 10:07 AM

Hi all .
      I will be going from london to manchester on 17th July and the train is around 4pm .At euston station can we avail locker facilties so that I can keep the luggage and go to madame tusads .we will be reaching London Gatwick on 14th july and would like to ask if Victoria station also has luggage locker room so that we can move around and then reach our hotel in canary wharf. Plguide

more
    • How to get from Manchester to Chatsworth house

Derbyshire Jun 23, 2015 at 11:05 AM

I am trying to find the easiest way to get from Manchester to Chatsworth House by train or bus. I have researched National Express Coach which will take me to Chesterfield or Sheffield at appropriate times. Then I will need a bus to Bakewell or Chatsworth house? This will be on Thursday August 13.

more
    • Things to do at Liverpool Port?

Liverpool Jun 21, 2015 at 11:12 AM

Hi all -

I will be at Liverpool Port for a day. Are there things to do within walking distance or should I travel out of the area?

Thanks for any responses.

Laura

more
    • Sandemans New London Free Tours

London Jul 1, 2015 at 9:20 AM

I was perusing the London site and came across Sandemans New London free walking tours one of which is the Old City Tour. It meets at the corner of Covent Garden Plazza by the Apple Store Does anyone recommend this tour? If so, can I take the tube from Heathrow Airport to the meeting location? Does anyone suggest buying the oyster pass? Once at the Plazza will there be plenty of points of interest within walking distance or will I need to take public transportation to visit places which if it's the case then I should. consider the pass, correct?

more
    • Points of interest/transportation

London Jun 28, 2015 at 6:36 PM

I have a 12 hour layover in London and would like some recommendations of tourist attractions. Also, would like to know what would be more cost effective: taking public transportation or taxis.

more
    • transit visa

Heathrow Jun 22, 2015 at 3:44 AM

I would like to fly by BA from Turkey to US I am a Turkish citizen in case of having lay over time for 3-7 hours at Heathrow-London do I need to have a transit visa ?

more
    • ireneqmann's Profile Photo

transportation

London Jun 21, 2015 at 9:49 AM

How do I get to Southampton England Princess pier from Heathrow airport?

more
    • tango_jd's Profile Photo

Southern M25 car trip with dogs

London Jun 15, 2015 at 3:06 AM

I need advice about stop-off places to exercise our dogs when we travel from the Midlands to St Margaret's Bay, Kent in July.
      I am familiar with the M40 motorway but have little knowledge about the M25 part of the journey.
      Does anyone know any suitable junctions to aim-for where we might branch-off for a short distance in order to give the dogs and ourselves a break?
      We'll eventually pick-up the M20 which looks a little more rural!

more
    • annahill's Profile Photo

Travel between london, Rye and Dover

England Jun 13, 2015 at 3:49 PM

I am planning on traveling from London in the morning, stopping in Canterbury, spending the night in Rye and then taking the ferry from Dover to Calais and finally...taking the train to Paris. Does anyone know if this is doable in 2 days and if so how should I get to Canterbury, then to Rye. I would appreciate times and cost or a link to the transportations systems. Thank you. This will be in October 2015.

more

Popular Herefordshire Travel Answer Locations

• cherylinreno's Profile Photo

Train Ride from Heathrow to Hereford by way of Reading

Hereford May 4, 2010 at 11:55 AM

Hi all, we are arriving in Heathrow on May 15th at about 1130 am. Then after customs and luggage, we plan to catch a bus from the airport to Reading. The busses run every half hour. Then we are catching a train in Reading going to Hereford. It seems that this is the fastest route and if all goes well, should arrive in Hereford at approximately 1830 hours or so. We considered the Paddington route, but seems we would have had to change trains twice. So we opted for the Reading route. and the cost was less expensive. If anyone has any suggestions on this, let me know. We can change this if there is good reason to. Also, any ideas on getting some dinner somewhere along the way. How is the airport for restaurants? And do the trains offer any dining options? It wil be a long day and we want to have some ideas on these things. thanks much, Cheryl

8 Answers May 4, 2010 at 2:03 PM
    • cherylinreno's Profile Photo

Green Dragon Hotel on Broad St

Hereford May 3, 2010 at 4:55 PM

HI, we will be staying in the Green Dragon Hotel in Hereford. WE have been told by our relative we will be seeing, that the hotel restaurant is closed. Does anyone have any suggestions for breakfast-nothing heavy and fatty laden. Am interested in more healthy styles that serve egg white omelettes or scrambles, with other alternatives. Also for dinner or late lunch-same thing-more chicken or fish, not heavy sauces, something more healthy and NO SUSHI suggestions please! Help, we arriving soon and want something we can get to easily on a Sunday morning! Thanks to anyone who responds!
      Chery in Reno

7 Answers May 3, 2010 at 10:36 PM