Travel Answers
Hereford

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• charlesracine's Profile Photo

Is Dame Diana Rigg still performing: "No Turn Unstoned"? If so where should one but tickets?

London May 27, 2015 at 3:16 PM

Is Dame Diana Rigg still performing at the theaters in London? I understood she performed in "No Turn Unstoned". And if so where should one try for tickets. I looked at the internet and it seems not.

more
    • Bus routes in derriford Plymouth

Plymouth May 26, 2015 at 9:38 AM

Bus routes in derriford plymouth

more
    • Bikers cafe

New Brighton May 23, 2015 at 12:31 AM

Hi could people tell me he name of the cafe all the bikers park outside please. And on Monday the three ships line up, what is the best time to see them together, and from where in new Brighton!

Thanks

more
    • poem In Liverpool museum in front of the liver bird building

Liverpool May 21, 2015 at 1:08 PM

there is a poem about Liverpool starting by I am...and it is like some sort of riddle.I can’t remember its name.
      does Anyone know it? It was in the museum
      Thank you!!

more
    • One evening only

Liverpool May 19, 2015 at 9:27 AM

Hello! I will attend a conference at the end of June and will have one evening only to explore Liverpool... Any must-dos? I will have been to the Cavern with a group the evening before, and one evening is the only spare time that I will have. Thanks for suggestions. (I will be based at the Hard days night hotel).

more
    • JocelynAguilar's Profile Photo

Have you ever bought limited view tickets for Billy Elliot?

London May 15, 2015 at 1:16 AM

Hi I want to see Billy Elliot and I am getting a price of 38-47 pounds to see the play in limited view seats (second floor, first row)(london box office is selling the tickets). have you ever been there at Victoria Palace? Do you think it will be ok? Thank you!!

more
    • terminal two bag transfer

Heathrow May 14, 2015 at 11:33 PM

How do I collect my bags in terminal two from Unired Air and get them to departures check in at Aer Lingus?

more
    • Car Hire Uk

Manchester 12 hours ago

Flying into Manchester in September and departing Manchester end of December.Wanting to hire or aquire a car for 3 to 3.5 months.Any ideas on the cheapest way to do this?Thanks.

more
    • nj0110's Profile Photo

Bath to stonehenge?

Bath May 27, 2015 at 2:18 AM

Hi,
      Can anyone please let me know which is the cheap and best way to reach stonehenge. Is it good to travel from southampton or from bath? And from whichever location it is best, how to go? Thanks in advance.

more
    • Rental car or Bus

Lymington May 22, 2015 at 12:16 PM

We are a family of 4 people, going to Lymington on a 7 day vcation. Please advise whether we should hire a car or use bus service going around

more
    • HELP TO PLAN AND ROUTE

Lake District National Park May 7, 2015 at 3:01 AM

We are 4 adults who plan to do a 2 day whirlwind tour of the Lake District and Scotland.
      Our Dates of travel are fixed owing to certain other obligations.
      Our mode of transport is RAIL for London – Lake District – Edinburgh - London
      Our query is:
      Depart London by TRAIN on Wednesday, 15th. July 2015 -- Early Morning.
      Arrive Lake District and put bags in our B & B.
      Would like to tour the Lake District for the day.
      Night of 15th. in a Bed & Breakfast accommodation with 2 rooms in Double Occupancy.
      Depart Lake District by TRAIN on Thursday, 16th. July 2015 – Early Morning
      Arrive Edinburgh, Scotland and spend the day sightseeing and visiting a distillery @ woolen factory.
      Night of 16th. in a Hotel in Edinburgh with 2 rooms in Double Occupancy (+ B/F)
      17th. July - Spend the day sightseeing and board the TRAIN in the evening to arrive at London in the late evening.

We would appreciate your inputs and suggestions for :
      a. Return Train Tickets Booking – London – Lake District – Edinburgh - London
      b. B & B accommodation in Lake District
      c. Sightseeing in the Lake District
      d. Accommodation in Edinburgh
      e. Sightseeing in Edinburgh
      f. Any other suggestions / inputs to help in planning this trip

Thanks and regards

Jolly

more
    • MichaelJTopley's Profile Photo

Any Hidden Gems?

Lake District National Park May 5, 2015 at 10:47 AM

Hi all, am new to the site. My fiancee and I are heading to Cockermouth in June and are wanting to know of any hidden gens within the lake district worth checking out. We are there for 7 days and want to try and fit as much in as possible.

Many thanks :)

more
    • lizdickie's Profile Photo

Short connection Terminal 5 and Terminal 2

Heathrow May 4, 2015 at 8:36 PM

Hi everyone,

I have booked flights with Singapore Airlines from Edinburgh to Singapore next month. I arrive at Heathrow Terminal 5 at 0925on a BA flight and leave from Terminal 2 with Singapore Airlines at 1130 so just over 2 hours connection time.
      Will this be enough? I'm not sure if I can check my suitcase through from Edinburgh as I don't think there is a Singapore Airlines check in there.(The BA ticket was bought through them though.)
      I'm panicking a little as, although I know Singapore Airlines will be obliged to get me back if I don't make the connection, all the later flights seem to be full and I have an onward connection to New Zealand that I need to get.
      I'd really appreciate any advice. 3

more
    • Wheelchair access

Newcastle upon Tyne May 17, 2015 at 4:31 AM

Hi, I'm off for a stag weekend in the next few days. Does anyone know which clubs and bars are wheelchair friendly/accessible and that have disabled toilets to hand? Any response is greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!

more
    • AGE FOR CLUBS NEWCASTLE

Newcastle upon Tyne May 27, 2015 at 11:30 AM

Hi, i will be traveling to newcastle in a few weeks time, just wondering the age limit of most of the clubs as i have 2 18 yr olds with me

more
    • Transit visa requirement between terminal 4 and 5 at Heathrow

Heathrow May 20, 2015 at 12:36 PM

Hi iam an Indian passport holder. I have booked though an american airlines ticket from Doha to Vancouver(Canada) via LHR. Iam arriving by a Qatar airways plane from doha and landing at terminal 4 at afternoon at 13.15pm. My next flight from LHR to vancouver by a british airways plane starts at 17.15 pm from terminal 5. Now do i need a transit visa to move from terminal 4 to terminal 5. I had confirmed from airlines that my luggages will be though booked.

more
    • Malaysian citizen flying into LHR, then on to Geneva

Heathrow May 12, 2015 at 3:29 AM

I fly from Kuala Lumpur to land LHR T4 on 21 June, 4.20pm. I plan to take a BA flight to Geneva departing at 8.00pm. Do I have sufficient time for immigration custom and the terminal transfer and then check in for this BA flight? Hope someone know this can help me. Thanks a lot.

more
    • Can we undergo US security checks at Heathrow ?

Heathrow May 10, 2015 at 7:58 AM

I'll be traveling from Mumbai, India to Gainesville, Florida. For that I have to board a flight at Mumbai which will drop me at Heathrow. I have layover time of about 8 hours at Heathrow, from where I'll be traveling to Miami. And from Miami to Gainesville. But the layover at Miami is only 2 hours, which from what I've heard, is very less for completing immigration checks. So, I was wondering if there is any provision of conducting US security checks at Heathrow instead of Miami?

During the search for this answer, I came across this post. This looks to be 2014 news. I'm not sure though, whether this has been implemented or not.

Could anyone please confirm the same?

Or, is it possible to complete immigration checks at Miami airport within 2 hours ?

Thanks.

more
    • Fare for china airlines

Heathrow May 4, 2015 at 9:57 PM

hello everyone... me and my mum are deciding to travell to usa from india via china airlines..but i just cant figure out the fare from their site..do you know the fare for economy class and family coach and premium economy

more
    • stanton's Profile Photo

Accomodations in South England

England Yesterday

Hello everybody,
      I will be in the Southern part of England from June 20th to July 06.
      We rented a car and want to stay in B&B or simple Hotels. Will it be difficult at that time to get accomodation without making reservations in advance?
      Thank you

more
    • charlesracine's Profile Photo

When buying and paying for train tickets on line, how do I get the actual tickets?

London May 26, 2015 at 2:40 AM

When buying and paying for train tickets on line, how do I get the actual tickets? After paying can I print them or do I pick them at the departing station? We are traveling June 18th Edinburgh>York then two days later York>London. They can't mail them as we are leaving too soon for them to post them. This is our first time buying advance tickets, thank you.

more
    • How to go from heathrow terminal 4 to new castle

Heathrow May 23, 2015 at 4:30 AM

How to go from heathrow terminal 4 to new castle by train with minimum changeover

more
    • DLM3718's Profile Photo

Britrail England Pass vs Railcard

England May 18, 2015 at 6:11 AM

I am visiting Europe for approx 1 month and will be spending the first 6 days in England, using London as a HUB point to stay and taking day-trips around the area. I have done research and am stuck between getting a Britrail England Pass for $218 or getting a youth railcard for $30 which offers 34% off train fares... for convenient/affordable travel on those day trips.

Was wondering if anyone had any insight? I figured the railcard will give me a little more flexibility and could potentially save me more money if I take less trips out of London than I am planning but the Britrail England Pass is much more convenient for getting on/off trains and not having to worry about tickets.

more
    • nj0110's Profile Photo

Must visit places and must try local vegetarian food

Bath Yesterday

I am visiting bath and would like to know the must visit places there. I will be on my foot the whole day or if necessary can use the public transport.

I would also love to know what are the must try local vegetarian food options.

Thanks in advance

more
    • jackandthebeanstock's Profile Photo

Does the Visitor In Transit visa allow me to leave the airport?

Heathrow May 5, 2015 at 3:06 AM

Hello,

I have a 15 hr overnight layover at Heathrow and I am thinking to go and check out London since it will be my first time there.

My questions are:

1. Am I allowed to leave the airport with the transit visa and then return to continue my flight?
      2. Do the trains or buses to and from the airport operate 24/7?
      3. Is there a place that you recommend a first time visitor to check out at night? (A mall, street, park etc.)

more
    • cherylinreno's Profile Photo

Train Ride from Heathrow to Hereford by way of Reading

by cherylinreno Online Now May 4, 2010 at 11:55 AM

Hi all, we are arriving in Heathrow on May 15th at about 1130 am. Then after customs and luggage, we plan to catch a bus from the airport to Reading. The busses run every half hour. Then we are catching a train in Reading going to Hereford. It seems that this is the fastest route and if all goes well, should arrive in Hereford at approximately 1830 hours or so. We considered the Paddington route, but seems we would have had to change trains twice. So we opted for the Reading route. and the cost was less expensive. If anyone has any suggestions on this, let me know. We can change this if there is good reason to. Also, any ideas on getting some dinner somewhere along the way. How is the airport for restaurants? And do the trains offer any dining options? It wil be a long day and we want to have some ideas on these things. thanks much, Cheryl

8 Answers May 4, 2010 at 2:03 PM
    • cherylinreno's Profile Photo

Green Dragon Hotel on Broad St

by cherylinreno Online Now May 3, 2010 at 4:55 PM

HI, we will be staying in the Green Dragon Hotel in Hereford. WE have been told by our relative we will be seeing, that the hotel restaurant is closed. Does anyone have any suggestions for breakfast-nothing heavy and fatty laden. Am interested in more healthy styles that serve egg white omelettes or scrambles, with other alternatives. Also for dinner or late lunch-same thing-more chicken or fish, not heavy sauces, something more healthy and NO SUSHI suggestions please! Help, we arriving soon and want something we can get to easily on a Sunday morning! Thanks to anyone who responds!
      Chery in Reno

7 Answers May 3, 2010 at 10:36 PM