change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• soniamcc's Profile Photo

Markets and restaurants

Praiano Dec 7, 2014 at 6:42 AM

I'm planning a trip for 3 couples to Italy...want to be away from the busy positano. Is Praiano a good place? Are there markets and restaurants?

more
    • soniamcc's Profile Photo

Transfers in Italy

Positano Dec 23, 2014 at 7:46 AM

Arriving in Rome. Need transfers to Positano. Not the train. Which is the most reliable shuttle service? Thank you!

more
    • Amalfi Coast Tours - Suggestions

Positano Dec 9, 2014 at 7:52 AM

Me and my wife are planning a trip to Positano and we would like to take few tours around the area and I was wondering if any one can help me out by giving some info in regards taking tours on the Amalfi Coast. Any info will be appreciated.

Thanks

more
    • Luggage storage

by lauriev429 Online Now Aug 1, 2014 at 12:09 PM

Is there a place to safely store our luggage?

1 Answer Aug 1, 2014 at 12:27 PM
    • Luggage Storage

by deckman1945 Online Now Jul 10, 2006 at 1:24 PM

I will be traveling by train from Rome to Herculaneum. Is there anywhere at the Herculaneum train station where luggage can be stored for a short time while we tour?

1 Answer Jul 10, 2006 at 2:10 PM
    • Herculaneum OR Pompeii

by ChrisCol Online Now Jul 7, 2006 at 1:43 PM

Hello,
      Does anyone know if you can visit both and if not, what's better: Herculaneum or Pompeii.
      Is the first better than the latter?
      Thanks!!

4 Answers Jul 8, 2006 at 3:31 PM
    • Local Guides

by Davefish Online Now Apr 3, 2006 at 9:34 PM

We are taking the train from Sorento to Herculaneum on Wednesday, May 31, 2006.
      We are a party of four and would like to get a guuide to show us through the ruins. Any suggestions on how to make arrangements before we get to Italy to get an English speaking guide? We found an article from the St. Petersburgh Times (2001) who were pleased with the guide Eetore.

3 Answers Apr 4, 2006 at 11:56 PM
    • Driving to Herculaneum from Sorrento

by running Online Now Jun 9, 2004 at 2:24 PM

Leaving for Italy next week. We will be staying just outside of Sorrento and are planning on perhaps going to Herculaneum in addition to Pompeii. What is the best way to get to Herculaneum from Sorrento? We will have a rental car. Thanks!

3 Answers Jun 11, 2004 at 12:37 PM
    • HERCULANEUM

by GASCOYNE Online Now Feb 18, 2003 at 6:51 AM

HOW FAR IS HERCULANEUM FROM ROME, AND WHAT IS THE BEST WAY OF GETTING THERE?

5 Answers Feb 18, 2003 at 8:31 PM