change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• rsgoers's Profile Photo

Hiking in Ischia

Ischia Mar 1, 2015 at 6:00 AM

Anyone done any hiking in Ischia? Can you please share your experience? Thanks!

more
    • Ferry from Sorrento to Ischia?

Ischia Mar 19, 2015 at 1:23 AM

I am staying in Positano for 3 nights from the 20th to 23rd May, I then need to get to Ischia and was wondering what is the bet way to get there. Is there ferries running from sorrento on 23rd May?

more
    • Ferry service to Agropoli

Naples Mar 5, 2015 at 5:20 AM

We are travelling to Agropoli via Naples at the end of May. Is there a car ferry or hydrofoil ferry from Naples on Fridays or Saturdays

more
    • Left luggage Pompeii

Pompeii Mar 16, 2015 at 12:03 PM

Hi, we are travelling from sorrento to Naples and hoping to stop off and visit Pompeii and Vesuvius as a day trip. Is it possible to leave luggage at the Pompeii site see this site, then travel to Vesuvius and return to pick up luggage or must we pick up our luggage as we leave the Pompeii site? Thanks

more
    • Base in the Amalfi Coast

Amalfi Mar 8, 2015 at 3:19 AM

Hello everyone!

I'm planning on taking my parents to the Amalfi coast this spring and wondering where in the region is a good base to stay and discover the area from there. I thought about Sorrento or Positano but perhaps you have some better suggestions :-) We plan on being in the area for one week and will have a car during the whole time.

Thanks in advance for all your suggestions!

Cheers :-)

TravellingCA

more
    • rsgoers's Profile Photo

Hiking and Walks in Capri

Capri Mar 1, 2015 at 5:57 AM

I'm looking to connect with individuals that have done some hiking or walks on Capri. I'll be spending a week on Capri later this year and would like to get some first hand feedback on various hikes, paths and walks. Thanks.

more
    • What different stories can I find about capri?

Capri Mar 10, 2015 at 6:08 AM

I want to know more about capri, i heard that is the place of the mermaids

more
    • 0308PODA's Profile Photo

To Herculaneum from Naples Port?

by 0308PODA Online Now May 2, 2013 at 6:17 PM

We are arriving on a cruise to Naples and wasnt to go to Herculaneum. Is it eady to get to?? The tour from the boat starts at 1.30 -5.00 and the ship leaves at 6, but do not want to waste a day waiting for a tour. Woudl be good to do an early tour and then walk around Naples then back to the ship. Ideas????

5 Answers Jul 31, 2013 at 2:03 AM
    • Exhorbitant Prices

by Herc Online Now Feb 25, 2010 at 7:47 AM

Have been inquiring into tours that would include both POMPEII and HERCULANEUM. Our cruise ship is charging260 Canadian for just one location. Another company, ItalyCarService wants to charge430 for both locations.
      I am reading here that you are being charged at the entrance, not arriving there in a Mercedes Limousine or whatever.
      Is there a sensible way to get transportation to both sites, between 9 in the morning and 5 in the evening?

5 Answers Feb 25, 2010 at 10:48 AM
    • hydrorama's Profile Photo

Is there a post office in Ercolano?

by hydrorama Online Now Aug 14, 2008 at 4:26 PM

Just wondering if there is anywhere to mail a post card on the way back to the station from the excavations?

Thanks,
      dj

3 Answers Aug 16, 2008 at 8:49 AM
    • How 2 get from Naples docks 2 Herulaneum

by andysmithson Online Now Aug 11, 2007 at 6:32 AM

As above

3 Answers Aug 11, 2007 at 12:53 PM