change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• soniamcc's Profile Photo

Markets and restaurants

Praiano Dec 7, 2014 at 6:42 AM

I'm planning a trip for 3 couples to Italy...want to be away from the busy positano. Is Praiano a good place? Are there markets and restaurants?

more
    • Amalfi Coast Tours - Suggestions

Positano Dec 9, 2014 at 7:52 AM

Me and my wife are planning a trip to Positano and we would like to take few tours around the area and I was wondering if any one can help me out by giving some info in regards taking tours on the Amalfi Coast. Any info will be appreciated.

Thanks

more
    • 0308PODA's Profile Photo

To Herculaneum from Naples Port?

by 0308PODA Online Now May 2, 2013 at 6:17 PM

We are arriving on a cruise to Naples and wasnt to go to Herculaneum. Is it eady to get to?? The tour from the boat starts at 1.30 -5.00 and the ship leaves at 6, but do not want to waste a day waiting for a tour. Woudl be good to do an early tour and then walk around Naples then back to the ship. Ideas????

5 Answers Jul 31, 2013 at 2:03 AM
    • Exhorbitant Prices

by Herc Online Now Feb 25, 2010 at 7:47 AM

Have been inquiring into tours that would include both POMPEII and HERCULANEUM. Our cruise ship is charging260 Canadian for just one location. Another company, ItalyCarService wants to charge430 for both locations.
      I am reading here that you are being charged at the entrance, not arriving there in a Mercedes Limousine or whatever.
      Is there a sensible way to get transportation to both sites, between 9 in the morning and 5 in the evening?

5 Answers Feb 25, 2010 at 10:48 AM
    • hydrorama's Profile Photo

Is there a post office in Ercolano?

by hydrorama Online Now Aug 14, 2008 at 4:26 PM

Just wondering if there is anywhere to mail a post card on the way back to the station from the excavations?

Thanks,
      dj

3 Answers Aug 16, 2008 at 8:49 AM
    • How 2 get from Naples docks 2 Herulaneum

by andysmithson Online Now Aug 11, 2007 at 6:32 AM

As above

3 Answers Aug 11, 2007 at 12:53 PM