Herceg-Novi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Car rental in Kotor or Tivat

Republic of Montenegro Jul 19, 2014 at 1:07 AM

Hi folks, Could you share your experience of renting a car in Kotor or Tivat? Are there any inexpensive options for 3-4 days? Many thanks!

more
    • Dubrovnik to Przno

Przno Jul 7, 2014 at 12:16 PM

Hi! Can i take a bus from dubrovnik to Przno and how far is it?

more
    • curiousity28's Profile Photo

Montenegro in December/January?

Republic of Montenegro Jul 3, 2014 at 6:22 PM

Hi everyone,

My parents and I are hoping for a trip starting in Vienna and driving down to Montenegro, probably stopping for a few days in both Slovenia and Croatia as well, in late December or early January. Are areas around the coast of Montenegro expensive/crowded this time of year? It's the holiday season, I know, but I'm thinking it's more of a summer destination?

We are used to the cold but does it get unbearable and/or rainy and grey during the winter?

Any other thoughts or suggestions you want to add are welcome :)

Thanks!

more
    • Is there a camera store?

Ulcinj Jun 28, 2014 at 1:12 PM

I'm traveling to Ulcinj next week and want to buy a new water proof camera there. I had a water proof camera but it just got water leak and crashed. Does anyone know where to buy Sony TX-10, TX-30 type or Nikon Coolpix AW100 or something listed on this site (ephotozine.com/article/top-1...). If there is a big shopping center like City Center One in Croatia or a big electronic store, that would be a help for me.

more
    • Vegetarians?

Budva Jun 24, 2014 at 11:07 AM

Hello,
      I am going to be visiting Budva in the coming days and was wondering what are the vegetarian spots in the city. If you have any tips I will be so grateful :)
      Cheers

more
    • Travelling

Kotor Jul 7, 2014 at 1:21 AM

Is there a lookout you can drive to for a view over Kotor Bay

more
    • Which resort in Montenegro

by Richyh Online Now Mar 17, 2014 at 12:44 PM

We are a couple in our sixties and want to spend a week in Montenegro following a week in Croatia during September. We are wondering if Herceg Novi will suit us as we are looking for a fairly quiet resort but with a good selection of restaurants and shops and one that is not too hilly. We thought od Petrovac but transfers from Croatia are very expensive.
      What about Budva?

2 Answers Mar 29, 2014 at 12:28 PM
    • Transportation to Athens

by patdebruyn Online Now Dec 13, 2013 at 10:35 AM

What is the simplest way to get from Herceg-Novi to Athens?

2 Answers Dec 14, 2013 at 5:34 AM
    • transfer from Dubrovnik Airport

by arobles Online Now Jun 1, 2013 at 4:31 AM

Good morning, we are two Spanish friends than are travelling around Montenegro next July. We plane at Dubrovnik airport 10July at 08:30 am and want travel to Montenegro as soon as possible. We would like the easiest way to travel, maybe transfer, and price. Thank you so much.

3 Answers Dec 24, 2013 at 11:55 AM
    • Herceg Novi beaches

by tracjay6968 Online Now Oct 25, 2011 at 3:56 AM

Hi, can anyone tell me where the best sandy beach is within a 45 minute drive of Herceg Novi? We are planning a holiday next year staying in Herceg Novi (chosen because we like the look of the town and its history) but we would like to find a nice sandy beach for a day trip and I understand that the beaches in the immediate vicinity of Herceg Novi are rocky. Thanks!

6 Answers Jan 16, 2012 at 11:06 PM
    • Herceg-Novi

by Sumienka Online Now Jan 22, 2011 at 1:45 PM

Hello! Is Herceg-Novi good for stay with 2 small children? Where is it better to rent an apartment, in Topla or Savina?

5 Answers Jan 24, 2011 at 2:55 AM
    • Cavtat to Herceg Novi

by suljak Online Now Jun 18, 2009 at 4:01 AM

We are staying in Cavtat to visit friends, hertz italy will not let us take the car to visit friends in Herceg Novi, any solutions? buses ect?

1 Answer Jun 18, 2009 at 7:01 AM
    • Cybernauta's Profile Photo

Yacht marina in Herceg-Novi

by Cybernauta Online Now Nov 16, 2007 at 5:56 PM

Hi!

I will be having a sailing cruise in Montenegro. Is there any yacht marina or a place for staying with a sailing yacht (13 m long) for a night? Are there any facilities (WC, Showers, Electricity, Water) available? Anything about prices?

Thanks

Jacek

1 Answer Mar 27, 2008 at 7:04 AM
    • MiniBus

by johnnyed Online Now Aug 29, 2006 at 7:44 AM

Will be landing at Tivat on 1 Oct and plan to take the miniBus to Herceg Novi. Any info on numbers/times/etc, would be helpful.

Johnnyed

1 Answer Sep 4, 2006 at 11:23 AM
    • Timetable of buses from Dubrovnik airport

by kdelacruz Online Now Jun 16, 2006 at 5:55 AM

Hello,

I will be arriving at Cilipi airport (Dubrovnik) on Monday evening, and would like to know if anyone has the timetable for buses to Herceg Novi directly from the airport. I've found this on visitmontenegro.com:
      "During the summer season there are scheduled bus lines from Cilipi airport (Dubrovnik - Republic of Croatia) to all tourist destinations along the Montenegrin littoral."

But I can't find a schedule anywhere, and since my flight does not arrive until 19:10 Monday evening, I don't know if there are any buses in the evening.

Or does anyone know of a better way to get to Herceg Novi or Kotor?

Thanks!

2 Answers Sep 4, 2006 at 11:56 AM
    • first trip - tips needed

by radek1mac Online Now Jun 11, 2006 at 3:21 AM

hello everyone
      i hope you all have good day.
      i am just week away before i go on holiday to montenegro( land of my grand grand father), herceg novi.
      This website is very useful as i never been in that part of europe.
      I need few tips as I am travelling from split (i know - far distance, but that was the cheapest flights we could find).
      My questions:
      1. is it posiible to rent a boat (with a captain) to take us around the cost for a day trip,love to see kornati islands, and if yes - where from
      2. is it far to drive to sarajevo?
      3. as i love taking photos of landscapes, what area would u recommend to go?
      4. and whats the weather there now
      5. are there any domestic flights to pula - love to see pula's amfiteatar
      6. is there any tourist office in the town

thanks very much guys

Radek

radek1@mac.com

2 Answers Jun 22, 2006 at 9:53 PM
    • From Herceg Novi to Ulcinj

by Merleke Online Now May 1, 2006 at 10:10 AM

Can anybody say is in the net available some timetables for buses from Herceg Novi to Ulcinj?? How big is the distance between these towns?

2 Answers Sep 24, 2006 at 11:55 AM
    • Crossing the border

by sambatch Online Now Apr 7, 2006 at 1:01 PM

Please advise of any car hire companies that allow you to hire a car and cross between Croatia and Montenegro. I'm aware that you will need a Green Card. Many thanks

2 Answers Apr 8, 2006 at 12:52 AM
    • einar49's Profile Photo

10 norwegians - where should we stay in Montenegro?

by einar49 Online Now Oct 28, 2005 at 7:08 AM

22 July 2006 arriving in Dubrovnik for two weeks holiday, two families with grown-up kids. Want to rent a house with AC, not far from beach, and not too far from restaurants and night-life. Have yoy been in the area?
      Any suggestions? Maybe another place to stay in Montenegro or Croatia? Websites or phonenumbers are very welcome! Do you

Greetings from Rosendal by the Hardanger-fjord,
      Einar.

7 Answers Nov 21, 2005 at 4:01 PM
    • Dobrovnik to Herceg Novi

by SonjaDu Online Now May 30, 2005 at 6:28 AM

I am coming to Herceg Novi in August of this year with my family. We are flying to Dubrovnik and I haven't yet worked out how we are going to get to Herceg Novi. Can anyone tell me where I can find a bus/train timetable and which is the best way to get there? Thanks

8 Answers Jul 25, 2005 at 2:51 AM
    • irish-david's Profile Photo

Apartment In Herceg Novi

by irish-david Online Now Mar 8, 2005 at 2:14 PM

Does anyone know how I can search for a small private apartment in Herceg Novi to rent for two weeks in June 2005? Do I have to go through agencies or is it possible to contact owners directly?? Thank You..

3 Answers Dec 18, 2005 at 7:12 AM
    • NEEDED URGENTLY

by hedgesala Online Now Jun 13, 2004 at 7:10 AM

I am trying desperately to find detailed bus/ train schedules from: 1) Herceg Novi, Montenegro to... 2) Skopje, Macedonia to... 3) Athens, Greece. Wish it was simple, alas I am stuck! I'm in Dubrovnik, Croatia right now. Thanks for your help.

2 Answers Jul 20, 2004 at 2:55 AM
    • oneonta_ni's Profile Photo

Cavtat to Herceg-Novi

by oneonta_ni Online Now Feb 14, 2003 at 8:48 AM

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to go by bus to Herceg-Novi from Cavtat and can it be done as a day trip? Thanks, Jane

5 Answers Mar 7, 2003 at 1:46 PM