Heraklion Travel Answers

change location

How to get from Heraklion Airport to Chania - Agina Marina

by Tomas2005 Online Now May 4, 2005 at 10:57 PM

Hi, I am going on holiday to Creta and would appreciate if someone could tell me how to get from Heraklion Airport to Chania - Agina Marina and how much it would cost me.The cheapest and easiest way would be great. Thanks a lot.
Tomas

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • AcornMan's Profile Photo

RE: How to get from Heraklion Airport to Chania - Agina Marina

by AcornMan Online Now May 5, 2005 at 5:53 AM

There is a regular bus that goes from Heraklion's old city near the ferry dock to Chania. To get there you can either take the airport bus or a taxi to get there. The airport is not far from the old city, so taxis do not cost much. Here are some helpful web sites with more information about the buses from Heraklion to Chania:
    cretetravel.com/Bus_schedule...
    bus-service-crete-ktel.com/m...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Elenitsa's Profile Photo

RE: RE: How to get from Heraklion Airport to Chania - Agina Marina

by Elenitsa Online Now May 5, 2005 at 12:34 PM

HI - you should get the necessary info from these sites, but in case they do not have the summer times on yet - buses run from Heraklion bus station to Chania about every hour. Buses leave Chania for Ag Marina half hourly. In total the journey should take about 3.5 hours and cost ?? 15 euros plus 10 euros for a taxi from heraklion airport to the bus station.

• RE: How to get from Heraklion Airport to Chania - Agina Marina

by ApoEllada Online Now Nov 23, 2006 at 11:25 PM

The easiest way is to get a taxi, which will cost you approximately 18-20 Euro. For more taxi fares in the region of Chania, take a look here:
    explorecrete.com/various/cre...

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Heraklion