Hengelo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Need free internet

by pambam Online Now Aug 10, 2013 at 1:40 AM

I'll be travelling through Hengelo on the way to Delden and will need to be taking a conference call on Skype at about that time. Where near the train station can I get internet? Preferably free but I'd be willing to pay something for reliable internet for one hour.

3 Answers Aug 10, 2013 at 3:36 AM
    • Train Information from Hengelo Netherlands to Schiphol Airport

by neverhomeinwales Online Now Jun 16, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Hi . I am going to the Netherlands in August and would like to know the following? What is the price of a single train ticket from Hengelo to Schiphol airport. Do the trains run frequently on Saturdays in August. Can I buy the ticket on line/or at station. How can I get information about train times/routes in the Netherlands on line and in English. Thankyou

6 Answers Jun 16, 2013 at 11:59 PM
    • Travel to Hengelo

by jupiter5 Online Now Oct 17, 2009 at 3:11 AM

Hi,

I am going to travel from İstanbul to Hengelo tomorrow(18th October) I will be there for a month. As far as I understand there is not a lot of option to doing something at week days. I may go Amsterdam, Rotterdam, such like big cities at weekends. Do you have any comments? Anyone want to join with me?

Thank you in advance.

5 Answers Oct 18, 2009 at 12:26 AM
    • placea and night life

by sunmoon_m Online Now Jun 23, 2008 at 2:42 AM

I've travelled from india to hengelo and will live here for a week. i would be glad if somebody provides me with information about places to see in hengelo and about night life here. i wish to carry the pleasant memories from here back to india.
      Ravi

11 Answers Jun 24, 2008 at 3:56 AM
    • Train info

by glentravel Online Now Jan 2, 2008 at 6:13 AM

Can u tell me where i can find out how much train fare would be from Amsterdam to Hengelo ov. approx if you know as well.

Thank you

3 Answers Jan 2, 2008 at 8:22 AM
    • kimia942's Profile Photo

how to get there

by kimia942 Online Now Feb 25, 2005 at 7:46 AM

hello
      I'm coming there on 17th march 2005. from gothenburg (sweden). can you help me about how can I get there , cheapest way .. with bus or train or plane or ferry. :) if you know any airlines or rail line or road line please give me the site adress . I may can get ther with a combination of all kinds of transportations :)
      thanks
      Kimia.

8 Answers Mar 10, 2005 at 2:39 AM
    • PLACES TO STAY

by DodgerTheRogue Online Now May 21, 2003 at 6:23 AM

I am coming over for a friends wedding the 6-8 August and I need somewhere nice to stay, either a good B&B or Hotel. It needs to be near 'Het Wapen van Beckum' as that's where the event is, and we are getting the train back to schipol late on the friday. Any ideas anyone please?

3 Answers May 24, 2003 at 7:53 AM