change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• madeinHolland's Profile Photo

nice things to do for someone alone

Kongsberg Aug 18, 2014 at 8:05 AM

Traveling from Holland and visiting Kongsberg in week 37, staying with a friend who is working during the day (except for the weekend). So by myself during the weekday. Do you have suggestions what could be nice to do?

more
    • Easter in Norway

by murraymint Online Now Apr 12, 2006 at 8:13 AM

Hi! We are coming to ski at Hemsedal, arriving on Easter Sunday the 16th April. I understand that Monday the 16th is also a holiday in Norway and need to know if the shops will be closed on these two days(for essential groceries, milk, bread, etc)? Would be grateful for a reply as soon as possible as we are leaving by car from England early on Friday morning. I'm hoping to learn a little Norwegian on the journey (!) and in the meantime, can only say "Tak".
      Val from London, England.

8 Answers Apr 17, 2006 at 12:14 PM
    • Supermarket

by Margag Online Now May 13, 2005 at 2:33 AM

Where can I find a supermarket in Hemsedal?

2 Answers May 18, 2005 at 2:46 PM
    • ucanski's Profile Photo

snow in hemsedal

by ucanski Online Now Jan 29, 2005 at 3:57 PM

what are the real snow conditions like in Hemsedal Feb 05 I am coming over to Norway soon and would love to get a real idea of what its like. this is my second time skiing and hope to make lots more visits to Hemsedal, any sugestions of eating places, great areas to ski? My e-mail is ucanski Thanks Gary

2 Answers Jan 30, 2005 at 2:06 PM