Hemnesberget

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Road conditions (traffic and ice) in March

Lofoten Yesterday

Just wondering if someone can provide advice about the road conditions that could be expected in late March. I drive on the left hand side of the road at home so feel a little uncertain about driving in Lofoten Islands. I would also be keen to have an understanding about how busy the roads are likely to be at that time of the year.

Many thanks.

more
    • transportation Svolvaer to Kabelvag

Svolvær Jul 3, 2014 at 12:16 PM

How would we get from the high speed ferry port in Svolvaer (arrival at 21:00) to Kabelvag lodging? Do we need a rental car, or is there transportation at night?

more
    • driving in the finnmark

Lofoten Jul 17, 2014 at 12:36 AM

what is the best route from bodo to kirkenes

more
    • Round trip or one-way?

Lofoten Jun 22, 2014 at 4:15 AM

So, we're doing a bike tour in Lofoten in August. Is it worth making a round trip (Which would be about 400 km) along the southern coasts first and the northern coasts getting back? Or are we better off getting from Moskenes to Svolvaer in one go and then use the days we have left for something else around Bodo, or for going further west of Svolvaer?

more
    • Prices of buses in Lofoten?

Lofoten Jul 17, 2014 at 8:28 AM

Hi can anyone link me some website or explane me how i can find prices of buses in Norway? im planning to go from Narvik to Moskenes and than one more time from Andalsness - Trollstigen - Geiranger and back. Anyone know how much are these two trips? thanks a lot

more