change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Trendy Restaurants in Roosendaal

Roosendaal 1 hours ago

Hello everyone,

I will be in Roosendaal this weekend and was wondering if anyone can recommend a trendy restaurant to go to. The weather should be pleasant so one with a terrace would be great!

Thanks in advance :-)

TravellingCA

more
    • Hotels around effteling

De Efteling Jul 18, 2014 at 4:53 AM

We are a family of three visiting the Netherlands beggining of Septemebr. We r planning to spend 2 days at Effteling amusement park but we haven't decided where to spend the nights. Should we pay the extra money and stay at the Effteling hotel? Or should we choose a nice picturesque city close by? And what would that city be?

more
    • train to Den Bosch

Den Bosch Jul 6, 2014 at 6:10 PM

I've tried several times but I am not able to purchase a train ticket to Den Bosch. I'm coming from France.

more
    • german bundesliga live in a bar?

by mogadan Online Now Feb 25, 2014 at 12:30 PM

Hello everyone,
      I´m looking to visit Helmond this Friday and really want to watch german football.
      Is there a bar or pub which has sky or something like this and shows german bundesliga football?
      Thanks.
      Alex

3 Answers Feb 26, 2014 at 12:13 AM
    • Helmond Transportation

by favourite Online Now Mar 29, 2012 at 7:51 PM

What is the best and fastest transport from Helmond to Brussels? We want to connect Eurostar train departing from Brussels to London in June. Thank you

2 Answers Mar 31, 2012 at 4:50 AM
    • bus

by geoff.hall11 Online Now Oct 6, 2007 at 3:12 AM

can i get a bus from Helmond to Meijel.

2 Answers Oct 6, 2007 at 10:15 AM
    • hunnyv's Profile Photo

Help In Helmond!!

by hunnyv Online Now Nov 2, 2006 at 3:35 AM

Hi all! going away next week to Germany but driving through holland and trying to find the best hotels and "coffee Shops" along the A67 & E34!
      Can anyone recommend somewhere good to stay and if they have cafes like the ones in amsterdam where we can relax and have a smoke?

thanks for your help people

hunny

4 Answers Nov 3, 2006 at 4:43 AM