Hellesylt

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• is is easy to ger a ferry to take us to geiranger

by alexioli Online Now Jul 8, 2014 at 11:05 AM

we are arriving on the 7th of august with msc ship at hellesylt port. Is is easy to get a ferry to geiranger or is better to buy the tour from the ship. If we do that wil l cost us a lot of money since we are a family of 4. and two other freinds

more
    • Bicycle rental

by PaulTeresaleong Online Now Jun 17, 2014 at 9:07 PM

Where can I make arrangement for reservation of bicycle rental at Hellesylt. I am arriving by ferry from Geiranger in early July and intend to stay 2 days at Hellesylt Hostel so that I can do some day trip cycling in the Norang Valley and part of the Postal Road. My experience in trying to rent a bicycle at Geiranger using online reservation is pretty negative and I hope that I would not be disappointed when I cross over to Hellesylt. Thank you for your kind assistance.

more
    • is is easy to ger a ferry to take us to geiranger

by alexioli Online Now Jul 8, 2014 at 11:05 AM

we are arriving on the 7th of august with msc ship at hellesylt port. Is is easy to get a ferry to geiranger or is better to buy the tour from the ship. If we do that wil l cost us a lot of money since we are a family of 4. and two other freinds

1 Answer Jul 8, 2014 at 12:08 PM
    • Bicycle rental

by PaulTeresaleong Online Now Jun 17, 2014 at 9:07 PM

Where can I make arrangement for reservation of bicycle rental at Hellesylt. I am arriving by ferry from Geiranger in early July and intend to stay 2 days at Hellesylt Hostel so that I can do some day trip cycling in the Norang Valley and part of the Postal Road. My experience in trying to rent a bicycle at Geiranger using online reservation is pretty negative and I hope that I would not be disappointed when I cross over to Hellesylt. Thank you for your kind assistance.

3 Answers Jun 19, 2014 at 6:05 PM
    • Buss olden-hellesylt

by neuropoul Online Now May 11, 2011 at 11:59 AM

Is there a busroute between olden and hellesyklt and where can i get a taxi in hellesylt and a shedule over bus hellesylt and olden

1 Answer May 11, 2011 at 9:27 PM