Be the First to Answer

• Canoeing on lakes in park

Glacier National Park Jun 26, 2014 at 7:38 PM

Which lake has the best view for canoeing

more
    • Buckeyerunner34's Profile Photo

Driving/parking in glacier

Glacier National Park Jul 15, 2014 at 12:04 AM

My friend and I are backpacking through glacier September 18 - September 22. We will be exiting through sperry trailhead. My question is 1. Is there parking near sperry trailhead or somewhere close enough that we can hike there reasonably. 2. Since the free shuttles will be down by our dates are there other forms of transportation available to take us to either our car or hotel on going the sun road? Thank you.

more
    • Snow skiing

by DeadAir Online Now Feb 10, 2014 at 5:58 AM

Inexpensive location to go skiing? Inexpensive place to rent or buy ski clothing and accessories?

1 Answer Feb 12, 2014 at 7:02 AM
    • Karlie85's Profile Photo

Dinner after a long day

by Karlie85 Online Now Jul 17, 2012 at 11:20 AM

As mentioned in my previous thread, me and my husband will be driving to Helena from Edmonton, Alberta. I imagine we'll want to drop our bags off at our hotel and head for dinner, but I don't think we'll feel like wandering around looking for something.

We're staying at the Days Inn on Prospect Ave. We'll obviously have our car but still probably won't want to drive too far. We'd like something casual, and under20 per person.

Suggestions? I've been looking around on Yelp, etc., but I also like to get recommendations this way. THanks.

4 Answers Apr 15, 2013 at 2:09 PM
    • Karlie85's Profile Photo

One night stay

by Karlie85 Online Now Jun 14, 2012 at 3:36 PM

We'll be passing through Helena and staying for only one night. We'll be arriving from Edmonton, Alberta after a long day of driving so will likely only want dinner and a comfortable bed for that night. We'll have a couple of hours to explore in the morning before continuing on. What's the best part of town to stay in? Thanks.

2 Answers Jun 15, 2012 at 9:05 AM
    • yellowstone

by hankanne Online Now Jan 27, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Hi Can we book a tour to Yellow stone NP from Helena in early June

8 Answers Jan 30, 2012 at 8:29 AM
    • irvbur's Profile Photo

Need your help in Montana

by irvbur Online Now Jan 23, 2008 at 8:40 AM

We are long retired, fairly well-travelled, and are finally ready to take our long-delayed tour of the parts of the U.S. we've never visited. Part of our 8000 mile, 5-6 week trip will take us from Calgary, Canada to Yellowstone NP driving through Montana. I'm familiar with VT tips as I have read & written many over the years, but I still need help in discovering interesting stops in and between these 2 cities. You can check my homepage for our preferences and/or check our posting in the United States forum for our preliminary itinerary. We will be traveling the southernmost states first.

3 Answers Feb 19, 2008 at 9:54 AM