Helen

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• accommidations reference

by monkmonk Online Now Apr 14, 2014 at 4:27 PM

Is the Riverbend Motel a nice , clean place to stay ?

2 Answers Apr 15, 2014 at 5:51 AM
    • accommidations reference

by monkmonk Online Now Apr 14, 2014 at 4:26 PM

Is the Riverbend Motel a nice , clean place to stay ?

1 Answer Apr 14, 2014 at 4:53 PM
    • things for kids

by robbieandrobbin Online Now Mar 23, 2014 at 6:24 AM

we are do here trying to have a good time,its raining and I need to know what could we do and still have fun with the kids?

1 Answer Mar 23, 2014 at 6:37 AM
    • Some advice on Helen, please

by askantik Online Now Aug 29, 2009 at 5:50 PM

Hi guys (sorry for such a long post),

I'm looking at a surprise "romantic" trip (we aren't exactly overly romantic, so don't go too far with the "romantic" part) for me and my lady to the Helen area during Oktoberfest. However, I'd also like to get out and see Unicoi SP and Anna Ruby Falls.

Do you have any suggestions for nice places to stay? I don't necessarily mean 3 or 4 or 5 star hotels, but something maybe like a cabin? I've looked into a few (as well as the "cottages" and lodge at Unicoi SP) but it's hard to tell about these places online. A huge majority of these cabins look nice and lure you in with "$85/night!!" but then you find out that there's an additional 12% tax, a30/night cleaning fee, and that on weekends it's actually120/night or something crazy like that.

Anyone have any experience with staying in the lodge or cottages at Unicoi? What are some other things to do? And what is your general opinion of Helen? Some people seem to say it has it's charm but some say it's so touristy it's hard to have a good time. Even if it's bad, I'm mostly interested in the scenic views and a few beers. I'd love to go tubing or canoeing, but we'll be coming in October or November probably, so I'm sure that's out of the question. Any general advice or tips is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

4 Answers Oct 6, 2009 at 2:55 PM
    • for cool river tubing

by trishatoole Online Now Apr 27, 2009 at 2:34 PM

I was wondering when your operation date starts and ends this year?

3 Answers Apr 27, 2009 at 4:27 PM
    • paul's steak house

by coulterdee Online Now Oct 18, 2008 at 6:07 PM

what night is the all you can eat crab legs?

1 Answer Oct 18, 2008 at 9:39 PM
    • Rathburn's Profile Photo

Best Weekend

by Rathburn Online Now Aug 8, 2006 at 7:08 PM

I have been to the great festival once before and had a great time. I would like to plan a trip again this year but I want to know what the best weekend would be to be in Helen? Are they all the same or does one weekend stand out?

• palmas57's Profile Photo

Camping near Helen Georgia

by palmas57 Online Now Feb 22, 2003 at 3:16 PM

We plan to spend a few days in Helen in August and wanted to know if Unicoi State Parks would be the best place to stay. Are there any other places for camping that I should look into before making reservations at Unicoi? I know that Unicoi is beautiful thought I should also look into other places. Thanks

4 Answers Oct 24, 2004 at 4:46 PM