change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• maz100's Profile Photo

tram and train ticket

Amsterdam Sep 26, 2015 at 2:35 AM

If I go from Zeeburg P&R coach park at Zuiderzeeweg, take the tram 26 to centraal station and then the train to Sloterdijk coach park, can I do it on one ticket or do I have to get a separate ticket for train and tram?

• Travel outside Arnhem

Arnhem Sep 29, 2015 at 8:31 AM

We are staying in Arnhem, but want to get to Pony-en Paardensportver "De Spreng" every day to watch the World's Dog Agility Competition in April 2016. Are their local buses available or will we have to rent a car?

• Transfer at Amsterdam

Schiphol Sep 30, 2015 at 2:41 PM

I am flying from Boston to Amsterdam with Delta and then Amsterdam to Glasgow with KLM. I have 1 hour and 40 mins between flights. My bags should be checked all the way through so I shouldn't need to pick them up and recheck. I was just wondering if I will have to go through security/passport control again before the flight to Glasgow?

• 55 minutes between flights

Schiphol Sep 13, 2015 at 4:21 PM

I will be connecting from a Delta flight from Atlanta, Georgia, United States to another Delta flight to Bergen Norway thru Amsterdam. Will I make it? Do I go thru immigration or security again in Amsterdam before boarding flight to Bergen. Thanks.

• Keukenhof from Leiden: Cheapest option?

Keukenhof Sep 23, 2015 at 9:31 PM

I wish to travel to keukenhof next year and will also purchase Amsterdam & Region Day card. While I will be staying in Leiden, I dont want to take the 858 bus from Schiphol. It will save me time if I directly board bus number 854 from Leiden Central. Now my question is how to purchase the ticket of this bus as its cost is not included in the region day card. Also I wont be returning back from the same route and I will further go to Haarlem, Zaanse Schans and come back via Amsterdam central on the same day. Which option will be more economical from the below and what shall be the total cost incurred:

a) Taking one way bus ticket of 854 number from Leiden central to Keukenhof
      b) Buying combi ticket
      c) Connexxion office ticket including entrance to the Keukenhof gardens for bus 54..which is 15.50€ as written in one of the post above.

Please inform on priority.

• geralvon's Profile Photo

getting a bus map

Arnhem Sep 13, 2015 at 9:55 AM

How do I get a map of the bus/trolley routes in and around Arnhem?

• Things to do in Heino for kids

by cloggs Online Now Feb 14, 2006 at 1:15 PM

Hi our football team is going to Summercamp Heino to take part in a Tournament this Easter, we would like to take the boys to the Amsterdam Arena among other things. Is there any recommendations for things to do in this area - theme parks perhaps?

2 Answers Feb 16, 2006 at 1:11 AM