change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• NanaM28's Profile Photo

Tickets for bus

Löbau Apr 24, 2015 at 10:52 AM

HI! Do you guys know if I can buy the tickets for the bus line 27 online or I have to buy them at the machine in the bus station? Thanks!

more
    • NanaM28's Profile Photo

Travelling by myself to Herrnhut

Herrnhut Apr 23, 2015 at 2:53 AM

"Hi! I'm going from Barcelona to Herrnhut next week, I'm arriving to Dresden and then I'm going to take a train to Löbau train station. I want to know if I can go walking from Löbau train station to Herrnhut or if I should take a bus? If I should take a bus, where can I buy the tickets and how much is it? I'm actually going to Volksbadcamp at Ruppersdorf.Thank you!"

AND TOO: i would like to know where I can find grocery stores at Herrnhut or Ruppersdorf.Thanks!

more
    • Suggestions for week in Heidelberg area

by levlex Online Now Dec 28, 2011 at 4:50 AM

We are traveling from Munich to Heidelberg and would like to spend a week around the area sightseeing and lots of walking during June 2012. Have to rely on public transport. Is there a small village suitable to base ourselves with transport or would Heidelberg be better, and are there other villages to visit and walks in the area. Is this area in the Neckar Valley as I believe it is a great area. We are very flexible and open to any suggestions. Not sure if the next question needs to be asked in another forum but here goes. After spending time in the above area we would like to work out way down towards Strasburg but again not sure what route to follow. Thanks everyone.

8 Answers Dec 29, 2011 at 9:04 AM
    • Heidelberg and Black forest area- Germany

by lilian62 Online Now Apr 12, 2007 at 5:39 AM

any suggestions on inexpensive places to stay in heidelberg and the blackforest area? I will be travelling via train from Frankfurt and would like to spend a 1-2 days in Heidelberg and a day or so in the black forest area. Looking at hotels.com and cannot find decent deals.

Sugggestions?
      Thanks

1 Answer Apr 13, 2007 at 3:29 AM