Heathrow Travel Answers

change location

Anyone stayed at the YOTEL at Heathrow?

by lendmeflight Online Now Mar 8, 2010 at 8:38 PM

Hey guys,

Has anyone stayed at the YOTEL at Heathrow? I am arriving late at night and am thinking of taking one for 8 hours. It seems just as cheap as staying at a regular hotel and I don't have to get cab fare or pay for wifi.

Anyone stay at one before?

Also, can I get the tube straight from Heathrow is Hatton Cross station at least within walking distance?

Thanks a lot.

John

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • leics's Profile Photo

Re: Anyone stayed at the YOTEL at Heathrow?

by leics Online Now Mar 8, 2010 at 10:49 PM

I haven't stayed at the Yotel I'm afraid, but you are right that by the time you have factored in time and cost of a taxi (assuming you are arriving after other transport options have stopped running?) then it may be no more expensive than the other on- or near-airport hotels (there are lots).

You can find a tube map here (not a download):

bbc.co.uk/london/travel/down...

I'm not quite sure why you ask about Hatton Cross station. Heathrow has its own Tube station within the terminals and Hatton Cross is just one stop down the same line. It's about 1.5 miles from T1,2,3 along the Southern Perimeter Road but walking within the airport area is not especially easy (I am not sure all roads have pavements, for example).

If you stayed in the Yotel taking the Tube from Heathrow itself would be easiest.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines