change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• kroy1811's Profile Photo

Photography Tour Melbourne

Melbourne Apr 12, 2014 at 2:36 AM

We will be travelling to Melbourne in May 2014 and would like to take on a photography tours to the Great Ocean Road, 12 Apostles.

Can anyone recommend a good one ?

Thanks

Wasti

more
    • Travel mate - 2-6 May

Melbourne Mar 23, 2014 at 5:22 AM

Hi- I will be Melbourne from May 2 to 6. Looking for a traveling buddy. Vegetarians/ vegans preferred.

I am 32, from Singapore.

I am hoping to see the great ocean road, trek, cycle and meet new friends to hang out.

Drop me am email if you are keen. We may be able to work something :)

Royteosg@gmail.com

more
    • Travel options from the airport to Mercure Hotel in Albert Park

Melbourne Apr 16, 2014 at 8:28 PM

I need a cheap solution to travel from the airport to the Mercure Hotel in Albert Park. My work pays for conference attendance but I need to fork out the travel expenses. thanks

more
    • Looking for a place to crash in once we arrive!

Melbourne Apr 12, 2014 at 11:03 AM

We are a young married couple, just got granted the PR, and we will be arriving to Melbourne on the 28th 05:30 am , anyone has any idea where can we stay easily without moving too much with our luggage?

more
    • should i overnight at phillip island?

Melbourne Mar 31, 2014 at 3:34 AM

Hi,
      I'm coming to melbourne this june.
      I will stay a night at Lorne after a day on GOR.
      The next day, I'm planning to take a ferry to Mornington and drive to Phillip Island.
      Hoping to catch the penguin parade. My question is, should I spend a night at Phillip Island or is there a nice place to stay nearby as the accomodation cost is quite high?

more
    • most popular area to stay

Melbourne Apr 15, 2014 at 7:09 AM

which is the most popular area to stay as we are planing to come for 4 days

more
    • hey can anyone help me?

by stevenmuscat Online Now Nov 9, 2013 at 10:20 PM

Been at a park some time ago, and birds come and feed off your hands (Rosella's etc...), and it's not Healesville sanctuary, does anyone know where this could be?

7 Answers Nov 13, 2013 at 2:01 AM