Hawthorne

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Opinions about the Linq?

Las Vegas Dec 18, 2014 at 7:58 AM

We're planning a trip in late March 2015 and I'm looking for a mid strip place to stay. Stayed at Harrahs some years ago, and don't want to spend the $$$ for Caesar's, The Cromwell, etc. I read an article about how the Linq is much improved over the old Imperial Palace, so I'm interested in opinions from people who have stayed there.

more
    • DJStarr's Profile Photo

Thanksgiving Orphans! Anyone fun who'd like to join me at a show on Nov. 26th?

Las Vegas Nov 24, 2014 at 10:25 PM

Hi,
      I won a pair of tickets to Tony n Tina's Wedding dinner show - am in town this week and would like to go on Wed. Nov. 26th - anyone care to join me? The drinks are on you, I've got your ticket!
      Donna

more
    • OmegaWoman's Profile Photo

VALLEY OF FIRE STATE PARK NEVADA

Valley of Fire State Park Dec 7, 2014 at 4:06 PM

Is it safe for a woman to walk the trails alone?

more
    • Demers4's Profile Photo

What to pack for vegas in december

Las Vegas Nov 30, 2014 at 12:15 PM

We will be travelling to Vegas next week and I am getting mixed reviews on what to expect weather wise. We are from northern Ontario canada and our summers range from 10 to 30 degrees Celsius and our winters from -10 to -35 with the windshield!. If anyone can give me pointers on what type on clothing to pack this would be great.... I do not want to over pack! Any help/ recommendations would be perfect 

more
    • Looking for fun local bars

Las Vegas Dec 18, 2014 at 8:02 AM

Does anyone have recommendations for fun local bars to visit? A friend mentioned Frankie's Tiki Room. We'd prefer something down to earth, in between a biker bar and a snooty upscale place.

more
    • halal restaurants

Las Vegas Nov 25, 2014 at 6:51 AM

Are there any halal restaurants along the Las Vegas strip or in any of the hotels on the strip?

more
    • vegas to hollywood

Las Vegas Nov 23, 2014 at 1:18 PM

we are going to vegas in feb and would like to do a day tour to hollywood. i have found three different companies offering the tour, Quality Tours, Grayline Tours and one that offers a Mercedes vehicle for transport. Anybody taken one of these and what you think please?

ty

more
    • DJStarr's Profile Photo

Best loungey places for solo travelers

Las Vegas Nov 25, 2014 at 9:20 AM

Greeting fellow travelers,
      Any tips for good spots on the Strip to sit, chill, have a drink and listen to music (free) and not look like a working girl? It'd be nice to chat with other travelers and other worldly folks. Best lounges? I'm staying in the central strip area near Caesar's.
      Thanks!

more
    • Cheap hotel rooms in Vegas?

Las Vegas Nov 30, 2014 at 3:56 AM

Hello there guys, I am currently looking for cheap hotel rooms in or around Las Vegas and I wanted to ask for some recommendations? I found the website http://las-vegas.hotelscheap.org/ and it seems to have some pretty okay deals, but I wanted to check out my other options as well before booking.

Thank you in advance! smiley

more