Hawaii (Big Island) Travel Answers

change location
BlueCollar's Profile Photo

Big Island Adventure Seekers

by BlueCollar Online Now Sep 29, 2007 at 3:52 AM

Fellow Adventure Seekers:

My wife and I are planning to be on the Big Island in late April. It’s our 4th trip to this particular island and we are planning to do plenty. It may be too much, however, because she is already putting restrictions on adventures within which she is willing to participate.

Anyway, there are some adventurous hikes that I want to undertake with which she is refusing participation. I’d like to complete at least one, but they are such that no person should attempt alone. Therefore, I am seeking to team up with fellow adventurers who might be interested in some day-hiking to one or more remote places.

If you are going to be on the Big Island during the last week of April (20-29) and would be interested in something like this, please let me know. Contact me directly through private messaging to prevent boring others in the forums.

You needn’t be an avid hiker. However, you will need to be able to hike several miles while going up and down critical elevations without too much trouble while carrying your gear.

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Hawaii (Big Island) Travel Answer Locations