Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• SalvaresiMaud's Profile Photo

looking for the name of a shop in Maastricht's center

Maastricht Jan 10, 2016 at 11:39 AM

Hello!
      I was in Maastricht 2 months ago and I went inside a small women's clothing shop on the corner of Vijfharingenstraat and Achter Het Vleeshuis, I would like to find their online store but I cant remember the name. Could anyone help me out? By giving me couple name of couple shops located on the corner of Vijfharingenstraat and Achter Het Vleeshuis?
      Thanks so much!

more
    • Living in Voorhout

Voorhout Feb 1, 2016 at 6:19 AM

Hi. We are being posted to the Netherlands soon. My husbands office will be in The Hague. We are looking to rent a house in Voorhout. How good a town is it to live in compared to others around The Hague. He will have a car but I won't.

I will be grateful for any advice.

Thank you

more
    • Luggage Depot at Schiphol

Amsterdam Jan 22, 2016 at 11:32 AM

I am travelling from South America, with my fiancee, to Africa. We are spending a few days in Europe (during the winter) and then we are travelling from Paris (CDG) to Tanzania via Amsterdam. We have a 2 hour layover on our outbound and then we are travelling Tanzania-Amsterdam-Bogota with a 5h layover in Amsterdam. Most of our travelling in Tanzania involves light aircraft and therefore cannot carry our winter clothes to Africa. We have thought about taking two carryons and storing them at Amsterdam (for 10 days), picking them up on our 5h layover and taking them back home. I read there are Luggage depot but cannot find where it is. Would we be able to store the bags with a 2h layover from Paris? Would we have to clear customs on our inbound to collect the stored bags??

more
    • chetanamale's Profile Photo

Need Information Travel

Eindhoven Jan 14, 2016 at 3:59 AM

Hello Friends,
      Wish you a very happy new year 2016! Actually I need to travel from Eindhoven to Den hag daily for
      work, could you please provide me travel tips

1.Is there any monthly Train pass available
      2.Do you know if this is normal that folks travel this much everyday
      3.Any travel trips to make life easier

thanks
      chetan

more
    • REMEMBERANCE AND LIBERATION DAY CELEBRATIONS

Ede Jan 12, 2016 at 12:43 PM

I plant to visit Ede and stay for the National celebrations in 4/5 May 2016 and would appreciate any information of what activities are planned or what to expect. We are 4 Post war veterans of the British airborne forces and would also take this opportunity to visit Arnhem and Nijmegan. Is this a good base for such a visit?

more
    • Where should I live and how to travel?

Nijmegen Feb 3, 2016 at 12:56 AM

My husband and I will bring our 2 year old baby to Netherlands next year and stay for 1/2 year. My husband will have some attachment in Erasmus medical center while I will have mine in Radboud medical center Nijmegen. It seems these two places are not near. Where should we live and how to travel? Thanks!

more
    • Amy27592's Profile Photo

Last min accommodation

Amsterdam Jan 24, 2016 at 3:00 AM

Bit of a general question here, have people found that pre booking hotels, b&bs, hostels is cheaper? Or do they charge more on the day? Cause they know your desperate? Or is it worth me planning ahead? Iv planned my whole trip but have a spare 3 days so was planning on flying from Paris, it will be in mid August.

more
    • How to pack light

Amsterdam Jan 28, 2016 at 12:49 PM

We are going to Amsterdam May 1st for 14 days. Then a stop in Istanbul for 2 days. We are from Texas and it will be warm when we leave home but I'm reading that it is much cooler there. I am hoping to pack very light with only the essentials..which is going to be a challenge for this Texas girl!
      Also, no white tennis shoes??? I read they stand out and you will be spotted as an American tourist immediately.
      Any helpful packing tips would be greatly appreciated as well.
      Thank you!

more