change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• pn1's Profile Photo

Luggage lockers at Solingen Hbf

Solingen May 11, 2015 at 3:14 PM

I am planning on spending a few hours in Solingen on Sunday 12 July.

I will be travelling by train and am wondering if there are any luggage lockers or left luggage facilities at Solingen Hbf.

Paul in Australia

more
    • Cardiusa's Profile Photo

Motorbike parking in Cologne

Cologne May 8, 2015 at 11:29 PM

Hi all. I am travelling solo at the end of the month on a tight budget, anyone know how easy it is to park a motorbike in Cologne? The hostels I am looking at do not have parking. Many thanks

more
    • Amar_kirale's Profile Photo

How Do I travel from Attendorn?

Attendorn May 20, 2015 at 11:31 PM

I would be in Attendorn form 7th-26th June 2015 for office work. Hence I would be getting 2 weekends. I am planning to visit Amsterdam on the first weekend (12th June) and Paris on the second weekend(19th June).

Can anybody tell me how do I get to these 2 cities from Attendorn. Somebody told me that there are no buses or trains from Attendorn to go anywhere. Hence I will have to take a taxi to Cologne and from Cologne I can take a Eurorail. Whereas on internet I found that Attendorn has a railway station and there are daily trains from Attendorn to Amsterdam and also to Paris......I am confused!!!

Taxi itself would cost me €250 one way which is too expensive. I am looking at a cheaper public transport option may be a bus or a train. Also do let me know the fares and the best possible option.

I would be getting free from office work at 1.30pm every Friday. Hence any transport from Attendorn around 2.30-3.00 pm would be ideal. And while coming back I would prefer reaching back to Attendorn on Sunday night by 9.00-10.00pm so that I can easily report to office on Monday morning.

Moreover if you know any good budget hotels in 2 these cities that would be great.

Thanks in Advance

Amar

more
    • leics's Profile Photo

NRW tickets

Düsseldorf May 16, 2015 at 12:18 PM

In a similar vein to Travelfrosch's question below, I'm pondering the journey from Duesseldorf Flughafen to Aachen.

I know what train I will probably catch (1532) but there is a (very) slim possibility that I might manage the 1432. If I have an NRW ticket, which I can easily buy online, I don't have to buy a ticket for the Air Train from the terminal to Duesseldorf Flughafen railway station (ticket costs 2.50 euro, I think).

But if I buy a NRW ticket online for the 1532 and manage to get to the station in time to catch the 1432, can I use that ticket on that earlier train? I've had a look on DB and can't find anything relevant. I won't be buying an NRW dayticket, just an ordinary one-way fare.

In essence: is a single-journey NRW ticket departure-specific or can it be used on any equivalent train?

Thank you! :-)

more