Hat Yai

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hotel Name?

Phuket 14 hours ago

Can someone help me in finding out the name of this hotel? All I know is that it's in Phuket. Thanks.

more
    • Elephant trekking on Phuket?

Phuket May 23, 2015 at 11:08 PM

Hi guys. Is "Phuket Elephant Trails" a good choice to do Elephant trekking on Phuket?

more
    • Phuket to Phang Nga to Railay

Krabi May 20, 2015 at 9:30 PM

Im in Phuket, I need to night stay at Phang Nga, have a photo shoot at James Bond Beach and then move to Railay. I just have 2 days to do that all. Please suggest about the transportation and Hotels.

more
    • chumphon at $am

Chumphon May 8, 2015 at 5:35 AM

Hi we want to take the night train from Bangkok to Chumphon and then the early ferry to Koh Tao. The train arrives in Chumphon at 4am and ferry oly leaves at 7 am. what can one do in the mean time, are there still restaurants/bars open and which are recommendable?

more
    • Drayman151's Profile Photo

Accommodation Please !

Phuket May 31, 2015 at 11:53 AM

Please can anyone give us some advice on where to stay in January 2016 were looking for a good clean and nice place Not to Expensive please thanks

more
    • Planning a trip to Phuket

Phuket May 28, 2015 at 2:10 AM

Does anyone own a house they like to rent for a couple of weeks in Phuket? I am planning to visit between July 17th to August 10, 2015. Looking for a villa for husband and wife and two kids ages 12 and 14 years old. Prefer close to Patong by car 10-15 mins is doable. Anyone can recommend a car with a driver for the time period. Let me know. Regards/Happy

more
    • ulm168's Profile Photo

How to get to Samui from Phuket in One Piece

Ko Samui May 26, 2015 at 10:47 AM

Hello fellow VTers and thank you so much to Samui forum contributors davidjo, ossiecass, jamiesamui, erwinkoo, pfsmalo, popi (greekcypriot) whose answers to FAQs in the forum have been very helpful as I plan this holiday to South Thailand.

I booked a night's bed at Phuket Airport Residence early June. I notice the Airport Shuttle Bus to HKT town starts at 9AM while the Lomprayah Bus to Surat Thani (with connection to Samui on its fast boat) leaves their Phuket town office at 10am.

The best advise i gathered is to just head for Phuket Bus Terminal to have flexibility in travel arrangements.

The last ferry boat to Samui leaves 6-7pm, from what I have gathered in the forum.

Lomprayah quotes THB 1,300 for the HKT-SAMUI transfer, which I believe is not too bad. If HKT town is worth visiting, maybe I should be staying one night at least before heading for Samui? I manage 11 days.

Or maybe I should take advantage of the free bicycles at the Phuket Airport Residence to visit the town and find Lomprayah by bike to book my ticket for the transfer to Samui?

Any travel tips from those who have been there?

Really appreciate VT's service and hope to find friends in this forum too.
      I will pay forward the travel tips I get by writing about this experience and contribute
      my two cents worth of tips after my travel.

Mart (ulm168)

more
    • Ferry & Speed boats

Phuket May 21, 2015 at 1:21 AM

How is the sea in the month of July? Is operation of ferry and speed boats remain normal or completely stopped?

more
    • ulm168's Profile Photo

Phuket to Samui

Phuket May 23, 2015 at 8:42 AM

Got 10 days in South Thailand. Booked a flight to Phuket for 2nd week of June. Any suggestions where
      I should spend my time ? Thought of visiting Samui. Was told Phuket is not nice and Samui is better. May have to spend the night in Phuket before taking a bus then a boat to Samui. Any good advice? Many thanks!

more
    • Krabi monsoon season

Krabi May 4, 2015 at 3:39 AM

I will be travelling to Krabi in the early June. Will it be a good idea? Because I heard the monsoon season period is from may-Dec!

more