Hastings

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Fishermen's huts

by Ginnib Online Now Jan 19, 2014 at 11:26 AM

Would they be open in January? (we are hoping to visit next weekend).

Thanks!

1 Answer Jan 19, 2014 at 9:40 PM
    • manuna's Profile Photo

'Anytime' tickets

by manuna Online Now May 20, 2011 at 10:16 PM

I am still in the process of buying tickets for my England journey and I've got one more question on train tickets. Does 'anytime' ticket means that I really can travel on any train that day? For example, I'm looking for London-Hastings tickets. I see that there is 'anytime' at 9:18 for 96.25 pounds (for our group), 'off-peak' at 9:37 for 65.20 and 'anytime' at 9:45 for 55 pounds. Can I buy the one for 55 pounds and take an earlier train?
      Another question. If I plan London-Hastings-Brighton-London, I guess there is no way for me to take some ticket and 'break' my journey at Hastings and then go on to Brighton and back to London? I'll have to buy separate tickets L-H, H-Br, Br-L?

11 Answers May 21, 2011 at 12:33 PM
    • Mandushka

by mandushka Online Now Feb 27, 2010 at 3:50 AM

Hello! I live in norwich, norfolk. I would like to visit my friend, who has recently moved to Hastings. Can I get a coach, or even a train straight to Hastings without going to london first? Or can anyone tell me, which is the cheapest/quickest way to get there? Thanks

4 Answers Mar 1, 2010 at 3:44 AM
    • From London to Hastings

by Conner43 Online Now Aug 13, 2008 at 7:09 AM

How far is it from London to Hastings? What is the quickest and least expensive way to get there? Can anyone recommend inexpensive places to stay? Has anyone been to Judges Bakery? It is owned by Craig Sams and is totally organic.

4 Answers Aug 19, 2008 at 3:19 PM
    • trip to hastings

by fa402638 Online Now Dec 6, 2006 at 3:25 PM

dear sirs,we should be VERY greatfull if you could send us some information
      about parkingspaces in hastings
      on some websites they say that its very difficult to find free parkingspace
      if so....can we get to hastings from a nearby town by coach or train and if so...how can we do so and not getting in to much trouble to return to our car
      because we have to catch a train through the channel tunnel by 9pm
      we expect to arrive in hastings around noon on 28th of december coming from canterbury(2couples)
      thank you ... eddy

1 Answer Dec 6, 2006 at 11:21 PM
    • Airpunk's Profile Photo

Hastings bus/coach station

by Airpunk Online Now May 11, 2006 at 2:51 AM

Hi,

I will travel to Hastings on a National express coach. However, I have no idea where to find the coach station in Hastings. The ticket says something about "Queen's parade", but I can't find this street in any city map only "Queen's road". Could anybody tell me where to find an online town map where I can see the buc/coach station or perhaps just tell me where to find it?

Best regards

Karl

1 Answer May 11, 2006 at 5:18 AM
    • Cinziatop's Profile Photo

Latin Music In Hastings

by Cinziatop Online Now Jul 30, 2005 at 6:08 AM

Good morning,

I would like to dance latin music in Hastings too

I'll spend some days in East Sussex..

Please help me to find some places..

see you soon

Cinzia

• Derivation of name

by vmb Online Now Jan 6, 2005 at 3:16 PM

Can anyone please tell me the derivation of Rock-N-Ore? I visited Hastings this week and was fascinated by this area. I would also like to buy a painting if anyone knows where I can do this. Many thanks. Val

1 Answer Jun 24, 2009 at 12:32 AM