change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• halikowski's Profile Photo

the a la pomme?

Brussels Jul 8, 2014 at 9:49 AM

Does anyone know where to buy apple tea, like they have in Turkey, especially the granule type? All the 'epiciers' in the city seem to have now become Indian, who don't sell this. I have been looking for some months fruitlessly.
      Thanks,
      Stefan

more
    • best place to stay

Ardennes Jul 3, 2014 at 11:46 AM

heading to belgian ardennes for 3 nights in august, any suggestions on the best town to set up base???

more
    • Parking with a big car

Antwerp Jun 22, 2014 at 2:29 PM

hello,

i want to go to the city tomorrow, but i dont know where to park
      i am with my big transport car so i cant drive in a garage and on the street the max. is 3 hours and this is too less.
      is there somewhere a parking area, for big cars, next to a tram? ?

thank you, sandra

more
    • Late Night Brugge

Brugge 4 hours ago

Myself and a group of friends are arriving in Brugge quite late this Friday night. We only have a very short time in the city so dont want to waste it by going straight to bed. Can anyone recommend some late night venues for good beer?

more
    • Tina-Bxl's Profile Photo

local car rental agencies

Brussels 9 hours ago

Got this question from a friend an I'm not sure what to answer: " I am looking for a local rental car agency. All the big ones like Europcar and Avis ask for a big deposit.
      When we were in Prague we found a local agency and got a great deal in the price.

Do you know of any agencies in Brussels?"
      Can anyone help me with this one??

more
    • Limited mobility

Brussels 23 hours ago

I am going to be in Brussels for 5 days with my husband. He is not disabled but he is 86 years old. He can get about OK but is quite slow and we don't want to be walking vast distances or negotiating lots of steps. We are well-travelled and like museums, art, history, music. Any tips about getting around in Brussels? Also any advice about what to avoid.

more
    • Bastogne - Best way to go and cheap good accommodation

Bastogne Jul 3, 2014 at 6:53 PM

Hello, i am from Portugal and I will be visiting Bastogne next year. As i have family in Antweerp and i will make a visit, i would be coming from there. So, there is any train from Antweerp to Bastogne? Or i need to go by train to Brussels and then catch a bus to Bastogne as i read on the net? For this last option i will loose almost day to get there and i really want to avoid it. Well, i know that i will need to rent a car with GPS to discover the region. So what do you recommend, where i can rent a car with low cost prices? It's better in Antweerp or more close like Brussels.? I wish to find the best way, fast and cheap to get there. Or are there other options? From Bastogne i want to discover the region, www2 places and museums: Poteau, Malmedy, La Gleize, Grandmenil, La Roche en Ardenne, Houffalize, Foy, Bois Jaques and maybe, maybe Dinant, Celles and Florennes. Without this last 3 places that i know are a little far from Bastogne, do you think 2 days is enough? I want to stay in Bastogne, visit the region and back to Bastogne to sleep and when finish all, back to family in Antweerp again. Any suggestions? I would like accommodation recommendations as well. Good but cheap. Thank you.

more
    • Travel from Brussels to and from Bastogne and time to allow for visiting museums in Bastogne

Belgium Jul 8, 2014 at 10:14 AM

As an airline employee with only a 54 hour layover in Brussels, I need to ask the best route to get to see the places my Father talked about so much when he was fighting with the 101st Airborne Division. I cannot determine train schedules and ask all those with information to give me your best suggestions to use the one full day I have in the best way. Also welcome any suggestions re seeing Brussels and maybe Ghent.

more
    • #7 bus today

Brugge Jul 6, 2014 at 12:39 AM

Does the number seven bus run today as it does every other day?

more
    • Jdoodz71's Profile Photo

Car parking

Belgium Jul 3, 2014 at 4:02 PM

I am planning to rent a car in Belgium. I will be staying at Meninger Hotel at Henegouwenkaai 33, Sint-Jans-Molenbeek, Brussels, 1080, Belgium. The said hotel has no parking lot. Anybody knows nearby locations where I can park my car and maybe I'll just go back to the hotel afterwards?

more
    • Public transport from Brussels to Lijssenthoek War Cemetry

Lijssenthoek Jul 13, 2014 at 7:40 AM

I'm going to Brussels tomorrow (until friday) and keen to visit the Lijssenthoek cemetry one day, and also go to the 'last post' in ypres (? i believe) What is the best way to get from brussels midi station to the cemetry - ypres and back?

more
    • Monday in Brussels

Brussels Jul 1, 2014 at 4:07 PM

On a very brief visit to Brussels .Arriving at about 10 on a Monday morning. I know that many places such as museums and bars close on Mondays. Any advice on what is actually open and what we can do ? We are interested in most stuff. Also interested in Belgian beer!

more
    • transfer from charleroi to Brussels centrer

Charleroi Jun 23, 2014 at 10:22 PM

From where can i bye a ticket for the public transportation and then to the train? it is me first time in Brussels. can i bye it online?

more
    • budget transfer

Charleroi Jul 18, 2014 at 3:46 PM

how do i get from charleroi airport to hotel de la basse

more
    • Jdoodz71's Profile Photo

Is it ok to rent a car in Belgium?

Belgium Jul 7, 2014 at 6:03 PM

After an exhausting walking trip in London and Paris -- most especially .... We have decided to rent a car in Belgium and we plan to use it as a day trip outside of Belgium. Is it easy to rent a car in Belgium ? I figured it's a left hand drive just like what we have in the US and they drive on the left side too so it should be fairly easy. I hope my assumption is correct. Also any car rental agencies you can recommend which is cheap? Thanks!

more
    • Hotels near Dr Feriduni clinic in Prins bisschopssingel Hasselt

by Caroninnes Online Now Jun 27, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Are there hotels near the above address such as Holiday Express Hotel. Something reasonably priced.
      Many thanks

2 Answers Jun 27, 2013 at 1:33 PM
    • Apartment to rent - 6 montths

by Diane14 Online Now Mar 28, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Hi

I am urgently looking for an apartment/ house to rent for 6 months with possibility to extend the contract. Could you recommend me some good sources for identifying a good one? I would like to go for a 2-bedrooms one... ideally close to Diepenbeek...

thank you so much

Regards

D.

6 Answers Feb 22, 2014 at 8:36 PM
    • retaurant

by abacol Online Now Feb 12, 2011 at 12:54 PM

I am going to celebrate my only wife birthday on 21/03 staying in hasselt
      I am looking an appropriate restaurant for this occasion

• Travel

by hay_sar Online Now Sep 2, 2010 at 5:42 PM

Hi dears,

I have a plan to visit Hasselt, I need to know about the transportation from Brussels Airport to Hasselt.

Thanks

1 Answer Sep 2, 2010 at 11:19 PM
    • Hasselt to Brussels quickly?

by keithodub Online Now Apr 24, 2010 at 6:28 AM

Hi, i will be in Hasselt (Prins Bisschopssingel 34/2 3500 Hasselt to be exact), and will need to get to Brussels (ace du Roi Vainqueur,15 Bruxelles Belguim 1040) as quickly as possible because two different appointments i have are a bit close together and cannot now be moved!
      Can somebody tell me the best possible way to make this journey in a short time. I do not have a car and would rather not spend a fortune on a taxi although for parts of the journey at either end i don't mind.
      I can be finished at Hasselt address by 12.30pm but need to be in Brussels address by 2.25pm latest! Is this possible??? Many thanks in advance for your information and advice.
      Thank you.

7 Answers Apr 25, 2010 at 10:13 AM
    • Train Times!

by sam-davis Online Now Aug 14, 2006 at 2:43 PM

Booked a really early flight back from Pukkelpop on the sunday. I just wanted to know what time the first train from Pukkelpop to Brussels is or any website that could help me?

Thanks

Sam

2 Answers Aug 15, 2006 at 3:19 AM
    • Pukkelpop

by crashnyc Online Now Aug 3, 2006 at 8:24 PM

Today a friend and I decided last minute to come to Pukkelpop in two weeks. We only have tickets for Pukkelpop, but need advice. The only nearby lodging we found available is at Radisson Hasselt. Any advice you have, from more a convenient or lesser known place to stay, to how difficult/easy the buses and trains available are, would be greatly appreciated. If you have any tips for getting to/leaving the concert site by way of public transportation or some other way I'm not considering, please share it. Thank you VERY VERY much for helping out a stranger.

1 Answer Aug 4, 2006 at 3:54 AM
    • 1Mane's Profile Photo

Pukkelpop 2004

by 1Mane Online Now Jul 27, 2004 at 2:50 AM

Trying to go to Pukkelpop 2004 (music festival). Have got a hotel deal in Leuven. What is the best way to go/? Where is the best place to stay? Cheers, Maneesh

5 Answers Jul 27, 2004 at 4:25 AM