Hasselt

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tomorrowland

Boom Apr 16, 2014 at 4:24 PM

How safe is the music festival tonorrowland?

more
    • pinkdressgirl's Profile Photo

a love night n Brussels

Brussels Mar 24, 2014 at 6:55 AM

Anyone knows one of those nice hotels just for couples to spend a night?
      With romantic stuff and huge beds...
      I dont know nothing in Brussels or near by..
      Could you please advise?
      Thanks!

more
    • stevemt's Profile Photo

SIM CARD FOR DONGLE

Belgium Mar 23, 2014 at 4:55 PM

Hi all,

I will be traveling on a barge for 1 weeks in Belgium, and will need a sim card for my dongle.

The dongle supports the 850 and 2100 mhz bands.

I only want it for internet, not phone.

Any recomendations on a provider to go with for this, and what the price rang will be?

I will have a Netherlands sim card with me, would that work in Belgium?

Many thanks in advance

STEVE♠

more
    • Easter Monday in Brussels

Brussels 17 hours ago

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow is Easter Monday and I was wondering what to do in Brussels. Everything seems to be closed (museums, shops, etc.). Are there any nice events happening in the city? A friend is visiting from out of town and we want to find an activity to pass the day.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

TravellingCA

more
    • Tomorrowland

Belgium Apr 16, 2014 at 4:19 PM

Is there any safety risks when going to tonorrowland in Belgium?
      Are there any people who die when attending tonorrowland in Belgium

more
    • Planning Bicycle Trips Around Brugge

Brugge Apr 18, 2014 at 6:39 AM

Would like to plan 3 days of "bicycle loop" trips from Brugge to the countryside and return.. with each trip being around 40 to 60 KM. I found a great route planning tool on the web but its all in flemish. Happy to pay somone to help me "map out the routes" but would prefer not to be in an organized tour per se. Suggestions welcome!!!

more
    • Canadian Abroad

Bastogne Apr 10, 2014 at 5:29 PM

I am visiting Bastogne from Canada. I would be coming via Paris. It looks like there is a train to Luxembourg, and then a bus to Bastogne. Is this correct and the best way to go about it or are there other options? From Bastogne I am going to Lille, France. Any suggestions? I would happily take accommodation recommendations as well. Thank you.

more
    • vladarr's Profile Photo

RELIABLE car hire company

Charleroi Apr 2, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Hi,
      Can someone please recommend car hire company in Charleroi Airport as been reading bad reviews of car hire company.

Thank you in advance.

more
    • Bus or Coach Tour from Amsterdam to Brugge

Brugge Apr 1, 2014 at 5:43 AM

We are going to be in Amsterdam in May and would like to take a day trip to Brugge. Could someone recommend a coach tour

more
    • can i rent a bike in namur tomorrow?

Namur Apr 15, 2014 at 12:52 PM

can i rent a bike in namur tomorrow?

more
    • Fishing in brussels!! :)

Brussels Apr 7, 2014 at 12:03 PM

Hi i was hoping you could help me??, im thinking of booking my parents to go to brussels between the 4th and 8th September for their wedding anniversary.. They would be flying into brussels airport and i was hoping my dad would be able to do some fishing here!!
      I hear you have a beer festival on the first weekend of September also!! What date is the beer festival and where would be the best place to stay for scenic routes and also for fishing... My parents would like outdoorsy stuff..
      Sorry so many questions but i dont know an awful lot about brussels and trying to look into it :)
      Where would be the best accommodation for fishing?
      How could they attend chocolate day?
      What dates are the beer festivals on?
      How would i go about booking them transfers from the airport??
      My email addy is emmz2003@hotmail.com thanks so much for your time.
      Emma

more
    • pinkdressgirl's Profile Photo

very romantic weekend in Belgium

Etterbeek Mar 24, 2014 at 6:52 AM

Where to spend a very romantic and cheap weekend in Belgium?
      Besides the top 10 cities that everybody knows...
      I mean a special hotel just for couples...with nice beds and funny stuff...
      Anyone knows?

more
    • My first Trip!

Belgium Mar 22, 2014 at 9:22 AM

I'm from the U.S and will be taking my first trip out of the states to Brussels in April.
      I have the Passport part taken care of but not too sure how to pack.
      Any suggestion on what i need to make sure i pack and what kind of clothing?
      Any little bit of info will help!

more
    • phingy's Profile Photo

Frequency of trains from Brugge to Lille

Brugge Apr 3, 2014 at 12:05 AM

Hello,

I will be visiting Bruges end Sept and will head on to Lille after that. Just wondering, are there frequent trains to Lille from Bruges? And should i pre-book tickets online?

Thanks!

more
    • Hotels near Dr Feriduni clinic in Prins bisschopssingel Hasselt

by Caroninnes Online Now Jun 27, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Are there hotels near the above address such as Holiday Express Hotel. Something reasonably priced.
      Many thanks

2 Answers Jun 27, 2013 at 1:33 PM
    • Apartment to rent - 6 montths

by Diane14 Online Now Mar 28, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Hi

I am urgently looking for an apartment/ house to rent for 6 months with possibility to extend the contract. Could you recommend me some good sources for identifying a good one? I would like to go for a 2-bedrooms one... ideally close to Diepenbeek...

thank you so much

Regards

D.

6 Answers Feb 22, 2014 at 8:36 PM
    • retaurant

by abacol Online Now Feb 12, 2011 at 12:54 PM

I am going to celebrate my only wife birthday on 21/03 staying in hasselt
      I am looking an appropriate restaurant for this occasion

• Travel

by hay_sar Online Now Sep 2, 2010 at 5:42 PM

Hi dears,

I have a plan to visit Hasselt, I need to know about the transportation from Brussels Airport to Hasselt.

Thanks

1 Answer Sep 2, 2010 at 11:19 PM
    • Hasselt to Brussels quickly?

by keithodub Online Now Apr 24, 2010 at 6:28 AM

Hi, i will be in Hasselt (Prins Bisschopssingel 34/2 3500 Hasselt to be exact), and will need to get to Brussels (ace du Roi Vainqueur,15 Bruxelles Belguim 1040) as quickly as possible because two different appointments i have are a bit close together and cannot now be moved!
      Can somebody tell me the best possible way to make this journey in a short time. I do not have a car and would rather not spend a fortune on a taxi although for parts of the journey at either end i don't mind.
      I can be finished at Hasselt address by 12.30pm but need to be in Brussels address by 2.25pm latest! Is this possible??? Many thanks in advance for your information and advice.
      Thank you.

7 Answers Apr 25, 2010 at 10:13 AM
    • Train Times!

by sam-davis Online Now Aug 14, 2006 at 2:43 PM

Booked a really early flight back from Pukkelpop on the sunday. I just wanted to know what time the first train from Pukkelpop to Brussels is or any website that could help me?

Thanks

Sam

2 Answers Aug 15, 2006 at 3:19 AM
    • Pukkelpop

by crashnyc Online Now Aug 3, 2006 at 8:24 PM

Today a friend and I decided last minute to come to Pukkelpop in two weeks. We only have tickets for Pukkelpop, but need advice. The only nearby lodging we found available is at Radisson Hasselt. Any advice you have, from more a convenient or lesser known place to stay, to how difficult/easy the buses and trains available are, would be greatly appreciated. If you have any tips for getting to/leaving the concert site by way of public transportation or some other way I'm not considering, please share it. Thank you VERY VERY much for helping out a stranger.

1 Answer Aug 4, 2006 at 3:54 AM
    • 1Mane's Profile Photo

Pukkelpop 2004

by 1Mane Online Now Jul 27, 2004 at 2:50 AM

Trying to go to Pukkelpop 2004 (music festival). Have got a hotel deal in Leuven. What is the best way to go/? Where is the best place to stay? Cheers, Maneesh

5 Answers Jul 27, 2004 at 4:25 AM