Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• charlesracine's Profile Photo

"The Sprit of 66" bar or night club, what hours is it open, have you been there?

Verviers Sep 24, 2015 at 10:59 AM

Does any one know what hours it is open "The Sprit of 66", have you been there? By their internet site it looks good. Is it a normal bar and has special music events or only open for these events/Live-Gigs? I see the Jupiler beer logo and for me I prefer Jupiler over Stella. Nothing wrong with Stella it is great too. Thanks for all of your comments.

• solopes's Profile Photo

Brussels Sep 28, 2015 at 3:52 AM

I've been in Brussels three times always with car. This time, I will arrive in Zaventem in October 18th and leave on the 21st. I plan to visit Bruges in the 19th, and spend all the remaining time in Brussels, and I'm hesitating between renting a car or using public transport. I'm a senior (my wife isn't), with good discounts, and driving in town is not a pleasant idea. Any suggestion about public transport options, including the quick visit to Bruges?

• mickeyboy07's Profile Photo

Brussels Sep 10, 2015 at 5:32 AM

going to Brussels for three days next march want to know whats the best things to see and do?

• Is there a public transport from Brussel to Houffalize?

Houffalize Sep 16, 2015 at 6:03 AM

How to get to the Houffalize from Brussel by public transport? What`s the price?

• bus from brugge to damme

Zeebrugge Sep 22, 2015 at 9:26 PM

hi i am in brugge now .want to go damme we r four ,it seems schedule of bus is not clear ,any ideas how to reach there

• bayramgungo's Profile Photo

rental student house or room

by bayramgungo Online Now Aug 18, 2014 at 3:37 PM

I and my two Erasmus Students from Turkey .Wè search rental house (has two bedrooms) ör student room för 5 month Hasselt in Belgium.Could you tell më how can i find rental room ör house.Thank you för tourism interest.(note:our bugets 600€ för per month)

2 Answers Aug 19, 2014 at 4:56 AM
    • Hotels near Dr Feriduni clinic in Prins bisschopssingel Hasselt

by Caroninnes Online Now Jun 27, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Are there hotels near the above address such as Holiday Express Hotel. Something reasonably priced.
      Many thanks

2 Answers Jun 27, 2013 at 1:33 PM
    • Apartment to rent - 6 montths

by Diane14 Online Now Mar 28, 2013 at 3:07 PM

I am urgently looking for an apartment/ house to rent for 6 months with possibility to extend the contract. Could you recommend me some good sources for identifying a good one? I would like to go for a 2-bedrooms one... ideally close to Diepenbeek...

thank you so much

6 Answers Feb 22, 2014 at 8:36 PM
    • retaurant

by abacol Online Now Feb 12, 2011 at 12:54 PM

I am going to celebrate my only wife birthday on 21/03 staying in hasselt
      I am looking an appropriate restaurant for this occasion

• Travel

by hay_sar Online Now Sep 2, 2010 at 5:42 PM

Hi dears,

I have a plan to visit Hasselt, I need to know about the transportation from Brussels Airport to Hasselt.

1 Answer Sep 2, 2010 at 11:19 PM
    • Hasselt to Brussels quickly?

by keithodub Online Now Apr 24, 2010 at 6:28 AM

Hi, i will be in Hasselt (Prins Bisschopssingel 34/2 3500 Hasselt to be exact), and will need to get to Brussels (ace du Roi Vainqueur,15 Bruxelles Belguim 1040) as quickly as possible because two different appointments i have are a bit close together and cannot now be moved!
      Can somebody tell me the best possible way to make this journey in a short time. I do not have a car and would rather not spend a fortune on a taxi although for parts of the journey at either end i don't mind.
      I can be finished at Hasselt address by 12.30pm but need to be in Brussels address by 2.25pm latest! Is this possible??? Many thanks in advance for your information and advice.
      Thank you.

7 Answers Apr 25, 2010 at 10:13 AM
    • Train Times!

by sam-davis Online Now Aug 14, 2006 at 2:43 PM

Booked a really early flight back from Pukkelpop on the sunday. I just wanted to know what time the first train from Pukkelpop to Brussels is or any website that could help me?

2 Answers Aug 15, 2006 at 3:19 AM
    • Pukkelpop

by crashnyc Online Now Aug 3, 2006 at 8:24 PM

Today a friend and I decided last minute to come to Pukkelpop in two weeks. We only have tickets for Pukkelpop, but need advice. The only nearby lodging we found available is at Radisson Hasselt. Any advice you have, from more a convenient or lesser known place to stay, to how difficult/easy the buses and trains available are, would be greatly appreciated. If you have any tips for getting to/leaving the concert site by way of public transportation or some other way I'm not considering, please share it. Thank you VERY VERY much for helping out a stranger.

1 Answer Aug 4, 2006 at 3:54 AM
    • 1Mane's Profile Photo

Pukkelpop 2004

by 1Mane Online Now Jul 27, 2004 at 2:50 AM

Trying to go to Pukkelpop 2004 (music festival). Have got a hotel deal in Leuven. What is the best way to go/? Where is the best place to stay? Cheers, Maneesh

5 Answers Jul 27, 2004 at 4:25 AM