Hassan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How to Contact

Chennai (Madras) Aug 24, 2015 at 4:46 AM

Hi , I am in urgent need to contact any of the photographers who operate on Marina Beach or any such tourist spot in Chennai and offer Instant prints of the photos. Its regarding a project and he will be handsomely paid for it. I need precisely them only who operate at tourist spots. Can someone help me in contacting them? My number is +91 80970 26946, Vikas

more
    • Visiting Coonoor for a holiday.

State of Tamil Nadu Aug 14, 2015 at 7:50 AM

We are travelling to coonoor for about a 15 days holiday beginning mid November.
      What is the best place to stay which would be central to coonoor and kotagiri.Is it worthwhile staying some days in Coonoor and a few days in Kotagiri.Which is more picturesque or they both.From there we plan to stay in Ooty for another few days.Can you suggest some good place to stay in both Coonoor and Kotagiri.WE have no idea of the region as we have never gone to the South of India.
      Please do let me know everything worth knowing about the region.
      Also suggest some places to stay in Ooty.Mid range would be fine.
      I look forward to your valuable suggestions.
      Jayarep.

more
    • Party in Pondy

Pondicherry Aug 8, 2015 at 8:04 AM

Where can I party in Pondicherry? I will be visiting next week. Please let me know some of the most happening discos/ beach side parties.

Cheers,
      KP.

more
    • Is it worthwhile to visit Trivandrum?

Thiruvananthapuram 2 hours ago

I shall be going to Allepey and debating if to visit Trivandrum?
      Please advise
      Thanks
      Meir

more
    • solo travelling

Manali Aug 20, 2015 at 10:54 AM

hello.
      im thinking about a trekking expedition this October with technophilia.
      i am all alone
      would it be safe ?

any more solo traveller ?

more
    • Camping and Safety

Kasol Aug 19, 2015 at 12:03 AM

Hi,

we are a group of six girls travelling to manali--kasol--kheerganga. Our main intention is to trek and camp there. I have a few questions,

1. Is it safe for us to travel alone?
      2. Is it safe for us to camp there and if so, where can we camp (are there restrictions)?
      3. What are the other places we can trek to nearby?

Thanks,
      AB

more
    • Taxi fare to Kodi

Kodaikanal Aug 9, 2015 at 12:33 AM

We, a couple, are planning to visit Kadaikanal next month. Could anyone give an idea of taxi fare to Kodi from 1) Kodaikanal Road, 2) Madurai, 3) Palani? A contact number would be of great help.

more
    • Looking for travel partner

Ladakh Range Aug 4, 2015 at 1:08 PM

Hi,
      we are two, am travelling from Dubai to leh and other coming from chennai during 11-20 Sep. We are looking for travel partner to Pangong lake, TSO morri, Alchi and other places within Ladakh region mainly villages and forms. Itinerary is feasible within given date. So please if you are interested reach me directly let's plan together. Amithapk@yahoo.co.in

more
    • Chandigarh to Leh

Leh Aug 4, 2015 at 5:08 AM

Me and my friend are planing a road trip from chandigarh to leh on 15 aug 2015
      if any one wants to join , Most welcome , leave a message on 7508480744

thanks

more
    • transit visa at Heatrow

India Jul 31, 2015 at 9:11 PM

I am Indian citizen, travelling to canada with tourist visa. I have to chanage flight at Heathrow, from terminal 4 to 2 but my luggage will be checked in directly from India to toronoto ? do I need a tranis visa? airside or other form of transit visa?

more
    • is it rush on mondays ?

Palani Jul 30, 2015 at 2:20 PM

is it rushy if visiting temple on august 3 ,monday

more
    • Where we can do snow trekking in India?

India Aug 17, 2015 at 10:47 PM

I love to do snow trekking and i would like to go in this winter with my friends so please suggest me some best trekking place in India.

more
    • Andaman in September

Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands Aug 13, 2015 at 1:54 AM

Hi, We are planning for Andaman in the month of September, So just want to know about the whether and the water sports that we can plan for?

more
    • best houseboat alleppey

Alappuzha Aug 11, 2015 at 4:11 AM

this weekends i plane to visit kerala , so my friend suggest me http://aleppeytreasures.com is the best in houseboat foods , is any one have to suggest another houseboat to compare ?

more
    • Hotel resort closure in Sunderbans

Kolkata (Calcutta) Aug 3, 2015 at 7:13 PM

I booked online for a weekend 2 night stay at the Tiger Camp resort in Sunderbans (through Waxpole hotels). They sent me a message that the WB govt. has ordered the hotels closed for overnight stay. Is this true? What are my other legal and safe alternatives? Any other places you can recommend to visit instead of the Sunderbans?

more
    • Guest house/ Hotel

Udaipur Aug 26, 2015 at 8:50 PM

I am going to stay in Udaipur for a few weeks. Does anyone have a suggestion for a nice place to stay. Location is important other that that I am very flexible hotel ,guest house ,homestay. I can pay up to 1200 rupees a night. I also do not mind using public transport.
      Thanks in advance for your reply.

more
    • train travel

India Aug 25, 2015 at 9:41 PM

can i get a direct train from pushkar to gaya or do i have to change trains

more
    • manali during august

Manali Aug 7, 2015 at 12:40 AM

will it be safe to travel manali in august??

more
    • Stay during transit

Chennai (Madras) Aug 6, 2015 at 4:16 AM

My train will reach chennai central railway station around 4am and next train will leave at 10pm. Where to stay the period?

more
    • Taxi Sharing

Leh Aug 1, 2015 at 10:53 PM

Hi,

We're two women travelling by taxi planning to take a mid range(scorpio or innova)
      8th Aug-: Leh- Shey Palace-Thiksey- Hemis - Leh
      9th Aug : Leh- Khardungla- Diskit-Hundar and return to Leh on 10 th Aug.

Anyone looking to share a taxi on those days please do contact me by mail: bhavannhaa@gmail.com

more
    • oxoboxo's Profile Photo

The Mughal Heritage Walk, Agra, INDIA

India Aug 11, 2015 at 2:04 PM

Hi Everyone,
      I am wanting to do this walk in Agra, India. I have done the usual Google searches to find out how one can go about organising this walk but have come to a dead end. A lot of the websites I've tried are no longer in existence or the sites I have found only have this walk (which is only a couple of kilometres long) as part of a bigger tour that covers a couple of days. I will only be in Agra for a day and overnight (in January 2016) as I have been here before but would really like to do the Mughal Heritage Walk, Any suggestions, help or guidance as to how one can organise this tour in advance would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks
      Christopher

more
    • Leh trips route

Leh Aug 1, 2015 at 3:53 AM

We're landing on 7 Aug and Leaving on the 12 Aug.Can we do Nubra and Pangongso the same day.
      Does anyone have a not to miss list for 5 days, and the best halt other than Leh.

more