Haslach im Kinzigtal

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Buses from Stuttgart airport

Stuttgart Apr 14, 2015 at 7:14 AM

I need to travel from the airport by bus to Karlsruhe / Ettlingen. How do I buy a ticket for the bus? Does the driver give tickets or do you have to get them first from a machine? I have no German and so need to have a clear idea as to what to do.Where would I find a machine and would it also have English instructions.
      Many thanks

more
    • Is there a town called Schopfloch in this region?

Schwäbische Alb Mar 21, 2015 at 6:04 PM

I am working on my family genealogy of the Pfau family, who lived in Schopfloch and several were mayors of the city in 1700s and early 1800s. but my genealogist says there are 3 Schopflochs in Germany. In my family history it describes it as a town "in southern Germany, in the Schwabisch Alb region" The genealogist says these are the three but I can't tell which is the one described in the family records. Do any of you know?
      her quotes:
      Which one? There are 3 in Germany:
      72296 Schopfloch near Freudenstadt (phone book full of PFAUs) I suppose it is this one?
      73252 Schopfloch between Stuttgart and Ulm (Württemberg) (some PFAUs)
      91626 Schopfloch near Ansbach/Nürnberg (Bavaria) (no PFAUs) my knowledge of German geography is poor but can any of you tell me which is the most likely the one my family describes as southern germany near Schwabische Alb? I'm guessing it is this one but I can't find any map to let me know there is a Schopfloch in this region. Does anyone know? thanks so much . Fred Lorey

more
    • Franmat's Profile Photo

Day Trips by Automobile

Freiburg im Breisgau Mar 29, 2015 at 8:27 AM

We will be in Freiburg in April. We will have a car. Looking for day trip suggestions to France and Switzerland.

more
    • one day in Heidelberg

Heidelberg Apr 16, 2015 at 2:24 PM

What would be the next must-see, after the castle, of course, if we only have one day/night in Heidelberg?

more
    • Using trams in Karlsruhe

Karlsruhe Yesterday

Using the tram system any suggestions for nice destinations to visit using just trams.3 day visit.
      Any easy train journeys from Karlsruhe to get flavour of the region- 90 year old father with me.
      Thanks

more