change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• kyoude's Profile Photo

Cruise query

by kyoude Online Now Jul 18, 2014 at 4:14 AM

Anybody on the Celebrity Infinity cruise out of Harwich on 1st October?

5 Answers Jul 18, 2014 at 11:39 AM
    • Manor house in Harwich

by DavidSchmees Online Now Jul 6, 2014 at 11:13 AM

Looking for the exact location in Harwich of the old Marvin manor. Perhaps now occupied by the Lord family. I am a descendent of the Marvin family.
      Thanks
      David

6 Answers Jul 6, 2014 at 1:17 PM
    • how to get from pris to harwich

by jbarth10 Online Now Jun 8, 2014 at 2:25 PM

how to get from paris to harwich

5 Answers Jun 9, 2014 at 3:27 AM
    • 3 days with a 13-year old

by KB_FB Online Now May 30, 2014 at 4:45 AM

hi, is there "enough" to do and see with a 13-year old in July? We have 3 days and I don't want him to sit all day long at his iPad ....

4 Answers May 31, 2014 at 1:30 AM
    • 12pm flight out of Heathrow

by Floriebuono Online Now May 7, 2014 at 3:38 AM

Would I have enough time with private transport picking up at Port at 7:30 July 4th to make a 12:05 flight?

7 Answers May 8, 2014 at 5:09 AM
    • LarryN3's Profile Photo

Harwich train station at port to Stansted Airport

by LarryN3 Online Now Jan 24, 2013 at 7:31 AM

Can anyone help me plan a trip from a cruise dock at Harwich to Stansted Airport in the early morning approximately 8am. I have a flight that boards at 12:30 pm. Thanks for your replies in advance.

3 Answers Jan 24, 2013 at 12:58 PM
    • wine purchase

by blondieblue Online Now Jan 12, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Is there a store at the Harwich Port to buy wine before boarding a cruise ship?

4 Answers Jan 13, 2013 at 8:31 AM
    • Help! ways to get to Cambridge, UK from Harwich on a Sunday

by teriterese Online Now Jul 24, 2012 at 12:36 AM

Help! My family of 5 is traveling from Hook of Holland on the Stena line and arriving in Harwich on a Sunday morning. Car rental companies are not open so we need to get to Cambridge, where we can pick up a rental car. What is the most reasonable way to get to Cambridge? I checked into Greater Anglia train/bus but I must pick the tickets up at a self service machine station and Harwich is not one of them. Also, we do not reside in the UK, so we do not have a postal address in the UK?

Any suggustions?

18 Answers Jul 30, 2012 at 1:24 AM
    • 52karyn's Profile Photo

Travel from Paris to Harwich

by 52karyn Online Now May 8, 2012 at 3:15 PM

I am travelling to Paris prior to cruising on the RCCL Jewel of the Seas. How the heck do I get to Harwich from Paris? I know EasyJet has a cheap flight to Luton, but I cannot figure out how to get from Luton to Harwich. There do not seem to be any cheaper flights from Paris to anywhere near Harwich.

5 Answers May 9, 2012 at 1:41 AM
    • Car Hire

by mikjar Online Now Feb 2, 2011 at 6:34 AM

I need to hire a car one way from Harwich Port to Gatwick Airport north Terminal,is this possible?Mike

4 Answers Feb 8, 2011 at 1:41 AM
    • Question about early documents

by crystaloftedahl Online Now Oct 21, 2010 at 7:41 AM

Hi! I'm looking for quotes from Christopher Jones or others of his time about preparing for the Mayflower Voyage, charting the course, etc. Does anyone know of a place where I could look?

3 Answers Nov 17, 2010 at 4:38 AM
    • Rental Car at Harwich Cruise Port

by crazcruzy Online Now Apr 17, 2010 at 11:01 AM

I would like to rent a car from the Harwich cruise port, but can't seem to find any. I found Hertz and Budget in other towns like Ipswich, however, can't find out if they can deliver a car or what would be the easiest (cheapest) way to go after the car. What would you do?

Thanks for any help.

3 Answers Apr 19, 2010 at 5:31 AM
    • litaplaza's Profile Photo

Harwich, U.K.

by litaplaza Online Now Jan 24, 2009 at 12:57 AM

Will be visiting Harwich for the day in May. Any ineresting places to see and do? Can we walk from the port to town? Any suggestion? Thanks.

5 Answers Mar 27, 2014 at 5:12 PM
    • Help in Harwich

by 123skybird Online Now Oct 14, 2007 at 2:27 PM

We dock in Harwich and I need advice. We want to take the Dutchflyer to Amsterdam. We will have to take the night ferry because I'm not sure we could get off the ship early enough to take the morning trip. So we will have 12 hrs to "do" Harwich. I would also like to send one piece of baggage to Dublin, because I fear we'll be over the Aer Lingus baggage allowance. We're flying from Amsterdam to Dublin and then home. I'm trying to get rates from either the Postal service or
      UPS(Mailboxes etc.)It doesn't need to be overnight express because we'll be in Amsterdam for 4 days & Dublin for 4 days. Also, where could we store our bags while we sightsee? There are 4 of us ages 66-77, interested in history, military and good local food. Thank you for any help!!! Elenore PS-trip in April 08.
      Does the train station store items?

2 Answers Oct 15, 2007 at 3:14 AM
    • Harwich to London

by jalimon Online Now Aug 4, 2006 at 1:48 PM

Hello My name is Juan, and I will be travelling in 3 weeks to London and then to Harwich to take a Cruise. My question is, what is the best way in terms of time and money to get from London to Harwich and then from Harwich to Stansted Airport.

Thanks

1 Answer Aug 4, 2006 at 2:35 PM
    • Getting from Heathrow to Harwich in Essex

by ritacooney Online Now Apr 27, 2004 at 2:39 AM

I will be traveling ton England in June and wonder if anyone knows the best way to get from Heathrow Airport to Harwich in Essex? I know ai Limo would work but want a less expensive option. Thanks in Advance for any help.

3 Answers Jun 25, 2004 at 1:36 AM