Hartford

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• cheap produce

by lifeisgood1988 Online Now Jul 6, 2014 at 2:11 PM

where is the best and cheapest produce near west hartfood?

1 Answer Jul 6, 2014 at 4:01 PM
    • can you bring a small dog to walk in the park?

by Nati28 Online Now Jun 5, 2014 at 10:27 PM

we are bringing our puppy is she allowed inside the bushnell park?

1 Answer Jun 6, 2014 at 3:32 AM
    • battyrubble's Profile Photo

Fun on this Saturday night?

by battyrubble Online Now Jun 4, 2014 at 6:50 AM

whats fun to do for couple on this coming Saturday night for people over 30?

• What to do

by WAdaisy Online Now Mar 9, 2014 at 7:44 AM

New to Hartford area and need something fun to do today with dogs. What is there to do around here?

1 Answer Mar 10, 2014 at 3:47 PM
    • Limo service

by annmar Online Now Jul 29, 2013 at 11:29 PM

Which limo is best for going from airport to downtown hotel at 5:30 pm?

1 Answer Jul 30, 2013 at 6:40 AM
    • Airport to hotel

by annmar Online Now Jul 26, 2013 at 11:20 AM

What are some of the easier ways to get from the Hartford airport to my hotel downtown?

Thank you in advance.

5 Answers Jul 30, 2013 at 6:40 AM
    • Apartment living

by msedna Online Now Jul 10, 2013 at 9:11 AM

My daughter works for Delta Airlines and is planning to transfer to Hartford. What area would be considered the cleanest and safest and if at all possible, near the airport?

2 Answers Jul 10, 2013 at 5:10 PM
    • Safe Hotel Location in Hartford, CT

by MomofBoys63 Online Now Jul 17, 2011 at 6:03 PM

My 80-year old in-laws plan to stop for a night when driving my children from the Washington, DC, area to Maine. I figured that Hartford, CT, would be a good mid-way stopping point. However, after reading of the dangers and crime in Hartford, I am a bit freaked out to say the least! Is there a hotel located in a safe area of Hartford that is very close to Route 84 East? Or should they stop earlier or later in a safer town? The route they take to Maine, which my father-in-law will NOT deviate from, takes them over the Tappan Zee to Saw Mill River Pkwy, 684 North, 84 E, to Mass Turnpike (Rt. 90), etc.

Thanks very much for any suggestions!

4 Answers May 21, 2013 at 8:59 PM
    • XL THEATRE AREA

by donna11 Online Now May 4, 2010 at 4:34 PM

Hello. After reading all the negative and quite scary info on Hartford, I am now nervous about seeing a concert at the XL Theatre. Also,staying at the Holiday Inn Express (downtown).

Can someone PLEASE give me some more info about this area and is it pretty safe there? I would really appreciate it. My husband and I don't get away much. Was looking forward to a concert and now I am scared to death!

Thanks

1 Answer Aug 12, 2010 at 6:06 AM
    • JeanneP's Profile Photo

Museum in Bridgeport

by JeanneP Online Now Mar 23, 2010 at 8:59 AM

Anyone been to the P. T. Barnum Museum?
      Is it a good stop? Where so you eat lunch nearby and do they have a gift shop?

• Need transportation from Amherst, MA

by caplay Online Now May 25, 2009 at 7:59 AM

What are my options for transportation from Amherst, MA to the Amtrak station in Hartford, CT?

1 Answer May 25, 2009 at 7:20 PM
    • where to go

by jamies76 Online Now Jun 9, 2008 at 6:21 AM

My family and I will be travelling from Quebec city to New York city in mid October and have 3 days and 2 nights that we can't decide where to go and what to do. We really want to go to Hartford and surrounds. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

2 Answers May 25, 2009 at 7:26 PM
    • waxyjax's Profile Photo

Ground transport from New York to Bradley Aiport

by waxyjax Online Now May 6, 2008 at 6:42 PM

Hi,
      I live in New York and am meeting my father and brother at a hotel near Bradley Airport. Just wondering if there's a direct bus from New York to the airport, or if I'll have to take the Peter Pan bus to Union Station and then find me way to the airport. If so, does the Bradley Flyer leave from Union station? I couldn't tell from looking at the timetable. If not, how much would a cab be?

Thanks so much

1 Answer Jun 23, 2008 at 1:09 PM
    • Hotel in Hartford

by sfloader Online Now Aug 22, 2007 at 10:30 AM

I am flying into Bradley Int. Airport and have a meeting in Newington. Please recommend a clean, comfortable, convenient hotel in Hartford, which seems to be a good halfway location, am I right? I see you have a river, are there any hotels on the water? Thanks.

• Travel Information

by patclarke Online Now Sep 26, 2006 at 11:10 AM

What is the distance from Bradley Airport to Goodwin Hotel on Haynes Street? Assuming a taxi is the best method of transportation for me, would I be able to use a credit card?

Thank You

1 Answer Sep 26, 2006 at 2:20 PM
    • need help using bradley flyer, and public transit

by lovenewyawk Online Now Oct 20, 2005 at 7:15 PM

i need help using the bradely fly. using the bradely flyer + public transist, how would i get to this location?

365 Capitol Ave,
      Hartford, CT 06106

1 Answer Oct 21, 2005 at 7:40 AM
    • scargo's Profile Photo

Getting from Bradley Int'l airport to New Haven

by scargo Online Now Jun 8, 2005 at 9:31 AM

My son visits me several times a year and usually flies into Bradley Internationl Airport. Is there a shuttle that runs the four miles from the airport terminal to Amtrak's Winsor Locks terminal? Are you forced to take a taxi or limo? Amtrak doesn't say or know anything and neither does Bradley Airport's site mention an Amtrak shuttle or bus service....
      Are there any other cheap options for getting to New Haven; Like a bus that stops at the airport on a frequent basis or a direct limo service to New Haven? I live in Hamden, so any stop from Meriden on down would be fine. The Amtrak fare of14 is great, and it runs regularly, but when you add a taxi fare (anyone know how much?)it may be cheaper for me to drive up and get him.
      Thanks!

8 Answers Oct 26, 2005 at 5:28 PM
    • scargo's Profile Photo

Getting from Bradley Int'l airport to New Haven

by scargo Online Now Jun 8, 2005 at 8:19 AM

My son visits me several times a year and usually flies into Bradley Internationl Airport. Is there a shuttle that runs the four miles from the airport terminal to Amtrak's Winsor Locks terminal? Are you forced to take a taxi or limo? Amtrak doesn't say or know anything and neither does Bradley Airport's site mention an Amtrak shuttle or bus service....
      Are there any other cheap options for getting to New Haven; Like a bus that stops at the airport on a frequent basis or a direct limo service to New Haven? I live in Hamden, so any stop from Meriden on down would be fine. The Amtrak fare of14 is great, and it runs regularly, but when you add a taxi fare (anyone know how much?)it may be cheaper for me to drive up and get him.
      Thanks!

1 Answer Jun 8, 2005 at 8:40 AM
    • ct-bound's Profile Photo

moving to CT

by ct-bound Online Now Feb 7, 2004 at 12:17 PM

I'm moving to CT, between Yale and Storrs. Can anyone recommend a nice, safe, upscale neighborhood, maybe part of Hartford? Cheers,

6 Answers Nov 25, 2004 at 11:48 AM