Harstad

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How to see reindeers in Kvaloya in July

Kvaløya Apr 4, 2014 at 9:13 PM

Hi, I am going to Tromos in July and would like to visit Kavaloya to try catch a glimpse of the reindeers. Like Kezza, I won't be driving and rely on local transport /buses. What do you suggest is the best way to travel, if I take a bus, wher should I get down. Also, is theer a website for bus routes and timings.. I can't find one. Any sggestion would be helpful. Thanks.

more
    • Private Tour in Harstad - August 6, 2010

by RHOHEA23 Online Now May 9, 2010 at 1:49 AM

I will be visiting Harstad from 10am - 7pm on a cruise ship and want to do a private tour of your town including the town centre, Trondenes Church & Historical Centre/Adolf's Gun,Hemmestad Village/Wharf, Kvaefjord,plus any other points of interest. Time for shopping in the town centre can be add at the end of the tour if the town centre is not far from the cruise port? Can anyone advise the walking/taxi distance?
      Pick up and return to the cruise ship port is required.

Could you please advise the cost & types of vehicles that can be supplied as their could be several of us wishing to do the tour depending on the cost.

1 Answer May 9, 2010 at 2:17 AM
    • What are the travel options from Harstad Hutigruten boats to Hastad/Narvik Airport?

by Eric-NYC Online Now Jun 17, 2007 at 11:20 AM

Hi,

Please advise what are the travel options from Harstad Hutigruten boats to Hastad/Narvik Airport?

Please be specific if you have websites or phone numbers, as timing is important.

Thanks

Eric
      New York City, NY USA

3 Answers Jun 18, 2007 at 12:48 PM
    • TRAVEL TIPS

by missliv Online Now Jul 20, 2003 at 8:09 PM

I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT HARSTAD AND HENNES ON THE ISLAND OF VESTERALEN. I WOULD LIKE TO DO SO IN AUGUST OR SEPTEMBER. I WILL BE ARRIVING IN BERGEN, AND WOULD LIKE TO CRUISE AND RENT A CAR WHEN NECCESARY. CAN YOU ADVISE AS TO DIRECTION TO DO SO? LIV

1 Answer Jul 21, 2003 at 1:29 AM