Harrogate

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation from Heathrow to Harrogate

by PaulD21 Online Now Apr 1, 2014 at 8:59 PM

This June we will be landing at Heathrow and need to make our way to Harrogate. Should we use the tube to get from Heathrow to KIngs Cross and then get a train from there, or is there a train that goes directly from Heathrow to Harrogate? It seems like it is much less expensive to travel by train rather than flying.
      Any travel recommendations are greatly appreciated.

5 Answers Apr 2, 2014 at 7:29 AM
    • Transportation to Fountains Abbey

by PaulD21 Online Now Nov 26, 2013 at 7:13 PM

I'm traveling from the U.S. to Harrogate next June for a graduation at Fountains Abbey. I'll be flying into London Heathrow and taking a train to Harrogate. What are my transportation options from Harrogate to Fountains Abbey (the graduation is on a weekday evening), or would staying in Leeds give me more choices for transportation? I appreciate any advice I can get. Thanks in advance!

3 Answers Feb 3, 2014 at 3:47 AM
    • WEather in Harrogate

by vinaya.sondhi Online Now Nov 10, 2008 at 2:34 AM

What kind of clothes are required to be carried for a visit to Harrogate in the month of December?

7 Answers Nov 11, 2008 at 2:26 PM
    • ejordan's Profile Photo

Where is everybody?

by ejordan Online Now Apr 28, 2006 at 9:18 PM

I was stationed in Harrogate back in the early 60's, and spent 2 years in the US Army there, but I don't see any postings from there. Does it still exist? Anyone out there, or did everyone disappear? I'm just surprised there isn't a posting from there, as it was a popular town back then.

Paddy, Pinky, are you out there?

9 Answers Oct 19, 2006 at 8:00 AM