Harrison Lake

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Activities for 9 year old granddaughter

Victoria May 18, 2015 at 12:13 PM

My 9 year old granddaughter will be traveling with me for a Grandma/Granddaughter trip in a few weeks, staying in the Inner Harbor area. I've been to the area several times with my husband and am familiar with the regular spots; fisherman's wharf, Beacon Hill Park, Royal BC Museum,Empress Tea Room, Parliament Bldg.,etc. Would like some suggestions for some unusual things to do that would be of interest to a 9 year old who loves art, music, history. We will have 3 full days and will have a car. Any festivals happening the week of May 25?

more
    • indyblu's Profile Photo

arriving may 2015

Queen Charlotte May 5, 2015 at 4:17 PM

hey
      me and my girlfriend are coming up from vancouver for a week end of may, whats the best way to travel around?
      thanks

more
    • Qualicum Beach Accommodations Recommendations Wanted

Qualicum Beach May 3, 2015 at 12:10 PM

Hi, I'm looking for a place to stay in Qualicum Beach for 2 fairly quiet adults--something comfortable not too pricey--pool, close to beach, firepit, kitchenette...would be nice

more
    • I am searching for a house-boat to rent or a great hotel on the waterfront of Victoria

Victoria Apr 30, 2015 at 7:39 AM

Is here anybody who knows a great houseboat that I could rent or maybe a fancy Hotel directely on the waterfront in Victoria !?
      Thank you very much !

more
    • wheretonext...'s Profile Photo

Area related to Port

Vancouver May 15, 2015 at 8:15 AM

Can someone please tell me what area the Port is located? North, south?? We will be arriving a few days early for a cruise and staying a few after to rent motorcycles…. Looking to stay in a nice area but somewhat close to catch our boat

Thanks a bunch wheretonext...

more